Qatar blockade Headlines
News / U-turn by Qatar Airways Cargo on 'too risky' B747-8 freighter
Qatar Airways Cargo has changed its tune after two years ago, saying 747-8Fs were “too risky, ...
Recommends / 100 days of the big Gulf feud: now pick sides
Following 100 days of the blockade by neighbouring Gulf states, Qatar has maintained its defiant ...
News / Supermarket shelves full, Qatar Cargo gets back to normal, despite trade blockade
Qatar has seen airfreight demand return to pre-crisis levels following the introduction of new shipping ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd eyes market share grab on Asia-South America container trades
- 3.Tesla unveils its first all-electric truck – a 500-mile range and 0-60 in five seconds!
- 4.Andy Weber quits Panalpina 'for personal reasons' and won't be replaced
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. mahendra godara on A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 2. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 3. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 4. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 5. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'