Recommends / 100 days of the big Gulf feud: now pick sides
Following 100 days of the blockade by neighbouring Gulf states, Qatar has maintained its defiant ...
News / Supermarket shelves full, Qatar Cargo gets back to normal, despite trade blockade
Qatar has seen airfreight demand return to pre-crisis levels following the introduction of new shipping ...
Recommends / Qatar launches WTO complaint against trade boycott
As the embargo placed by its neighbours nears the two-month mark, Qatar has filed a ...
Recommends / How the Qatar crisis shook up the world's supply of helium
Here’s a great example of how interconnected supply chains in the world have become. Helium ...
News / Qatar Airways plans legal action as operating costs soar due to trade blockade
Qatar Airways is considering legal action to gain back money lost through the Saudi-led blockade of ...
News / Gulf boycott could bring Qatar Airways a cargo boost
The “siege of Qatar” could work to some companies’ advantage – Qatar Airways is expecting more business ...
News / Airlines and shipping step up to maintain supply lines as Qatar battles blockade
As Qatar battles major boycotts, Oman’s ports of Sohar and Salalah are set to handle ...
News / Qatar – 'no worse than anyone else on price dumping' – sees air cargo tonnage rise
In news that will no doubt dismay certain air cargo carriers, Qatar Airways Cargo announced ...
News / Qatar Airways eyes growing e-commerce sector and launches door-to-door service
Qatar Airways is eyeing the growing e-commerce business and launching a door-to-door courier delivery service. The ...
Comment / Rich, resourceful and real: Qatar Airways Cargo is a rival to be feared - or joined
Qatar Airways means business. This carrier is not playing at cargo. It has big ambitions, ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading