Recommends / Qatar Airways faces major losses as blockade enters second year
The blockade on Qatar is now entering its second year – with no sign of ...
News / Middle East ports' appetite for capacity expansion won't be satisfied by volumes
The Middle East Gulf region could be faced with substantial overcapacity of container terminal and ...
News / U-turn by Qatar Airways Cargo on 'too risky' B747-8 freighter
Qatar Airways Cargo has changed its tune after two years ago, saying 747-8Fs were “too risky, ...
Recommends / 100 days of the big Gulf feud: now pick sides
Following 100 days of the blockade by neighbouring Gulf states, Qatar has maintained its defiant ...
News / Supermarket shelves full, Qatar Cargo gets back to normal, despite trade blockade
Qatar has seen airfreight demand return to pre-crisis levels following the introduction of new shipping ...
Recommends / Qatar launches WTO complaint against trade boycott
As the embargo placed by its neighbours nears the two-month mark, Qatar has filed a ...
Recommends / How the Qatar crisis shook up the world's supply of helium
Here’s a great example of how interconnected supply chains in the world have become. Helium ...
News / Qatar Airways plans legal action as operating costs soar due to trade blockade
Qatar Airways is considering legal action to gain back money lost through the Saudi-led blockade of ...
News / Gulf boycott could bring Qatar Airways a cargo boost
The “siege of Qatar” could work to some companies’ advantage – Qatar Airways is expecting more business ...
News / Airlines and shipping step up to maintain supply lines as Qatar battles blockade
As Qatar battles major boycotts, Oman’s ports of Sohar and Salalah are set to handle ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.Schiphol to evict tenants from cargo facilities for passenger aircraft parking
- 4.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 5.Container line profits this year will be wiped out by rising fuel and charter prices
- 1. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 3. luis rosario on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 4. Vlademir on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. Smith on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule