Radiant Logistics Headlines
News / Kerry and Radiant expand their logistics footprints with new year takeovers
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry logistics has continued its European expansion drive, finalising the acquisition of German forwarder ...
Recommends / Radiant takeover of Copper Logistics continues 3PL expansion spree
Yet more takeover activity among 3PLs, as deal-hungry Radiant Logistics has agreed its third purchase ...
News / US forwarder Radiant thinks laterally with $76m purchase of brokerage firm Wheels
US-based freight forwarder Radiant Logistics has signalled its intention to extend its logistics services after ...
News / Radiant Logistics on the acquisition trail, eyeing 'local heroes' as potential partners
US-headquartered freight forwarder Radiant Logistics has continued its international expansion programme with the opening of ...
- 1.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 2.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 3.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 4.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 5.More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
- 1. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 2. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 3. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 4. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 5. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe