Radiant Logistics Headlines
News / Kerry and Radiant expand their logistics footprints with new year takeovers
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry logistics has continued its European expansion drive, finalising the acquisition of German forwarder ...
Recommends / Radiant takeover of Copper Logistics continues 3PL expansion spree
Yet more takeover activity among 3PLs, as deal-hungry Radiant Logistics has agreed its third purchase ...
News / US forwarder Radiant thinks laterally with $76m purchase of brokerage firm Wheels
US-based freight forwarder Radiant Logistics has signalled its intention to extend its logistics services after ...
News / Radiant Logistics on the acquisition trail, eyeing 'local heroes' as potential partners
US-headquartered freight forwarder Radiant Logistics has continued its international expansion programme with the opening of ...
- 1.Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
- 2.'Enough is enough' – CMA CGM unveils cancellation fee for no-show boxes
- 3.Uber Freight officially parks in the marketplace, but only taking full loads
- 4.Hapag-Lloyd finally completes merger with UASC
- 5.Analysis Q1: DSV, CH Robinson, Expeditors – and the winner is...
- 1. Derik on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Walter Dsuza on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 3. email@example.com on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 5. Jackson on Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?