Radiant Logistics Headlines
News / Kerry and Radiant expand their logistics footprints with new year takeovers
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry logistics has continued its European expansion drive, finalising the acquisition of German forwarder ...
Recommends / Radiant takeover of Copper Logistics continues 3PL expansion spree
Yet more takeover activity among 3PLs, as deal-hungry Radiant Logistics has agreed its third purchase ...
News / US forwarder Radiant thinks laterally with $76m purchase of brokerage firm Wheels
US-based freight forwarder Radiant Logistics has signalled its intention to extend its logistics services after ...
News / Radiant Logistics on the acquisition trail, eyeing 'local heroes' as potential partners
US-headquartered freight forwarder Radiant Logistics has continued its international expansion programme with the opening of ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 3.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: Panalpina creating a buzz unseen since Mr McLean invented containers
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe