rail freight Headlines
News / New CSX chief upbeat after a positive first quarter with the US railroad
US rail operator CSX has rebounded after a dismal fourth quarter, with revenue climbing and ...
Recommends / Dutch rail freight masterplan in the making
The Germans went first, and now the Dutch have followed, with news the government in ...
News / Interim CN chief stays bullish and invests in equipment and staff, but is it enough?
Is Canadian National (CN) rolling out of its winter of discontent? Jean-Jacques Ruest, who has taken ...
People / Angela Williams to succeed Andrew Glassman as CSX VP and controller
CSX has appointed Angela Williams as vice president and controller, succeeding Andrew Glassman who will ...
People / Chief of Canadian National Luc Jobin in 'abrupt' departure
Canadian National has announced that chief executive Luc Jobin is leaving the company, with chief ...
Recommends / Chinese operator expects big increase in Europe-bound trains
Freight train services between China and Europe are expected to increase by some 30% this year, ...
News / Q4 one to forget for US rail operator CSX, but Canada's CPR breaks records
The closing quarter of 2017 will be one to forget for US rail operator CSX: ...
News / Claims of a threat to subsidies casts a pall over booming Asia-Europe rail
Rail freight demand from China to Europe is going through the roof, and projections for ...
Recommends / UK rail track control plans alarm freight groups
Alarm bells are ringing in the UK freight sector after the government announced plans to ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 3. Mark Reid on Dnata to build major cargo handling facility at Heathrow, as Hactl goes solar in HK
- 4. Jeremy David Young on Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?