rail freight Headlines
Recommends / Israel proposes freight rail link to Saudi Arabia via Jordan
Can freight help ferment better political relationships? Let’s hope so. Israel yesterday said it was proposing ...
News / UK shippers could save 30% per box switching from road to rail freight
The economic and environmental imperatives for UK shippers and importers to switch inland distribution from ...
Recommends / Road vs rail: India counters China's OBOR with freight train to Turkey via Iran
It may be a bit late to the party, but India is attempting to counteract ...
News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
Recommends / All aboard for ‘One Belt, One Road’? Afghanistan freight train one stop in China’s bigger drive
China is attempting to strengthen ties with Afghanistan to help it boost exports to the ...
Recommends / Russia and Iran plan rail link to snag share of Suez traffic
Azerbaijan is cementing its aim to become a major transport hub after offering to pay ...
Recommends / Iran's big plans for transport corridors and railways
Iran is keen to boost regional rail freight, according to this article. It is focusing ...
Recommends / US overland market braces for summer slump
Now it’s the US hauliers feeling the pinch. As the US market normally gears up ...
News / KTZE and DHL sign up to give China-Europe rail freight a Kazakhstan boost
Burgeoning China-Europe rail freight has been given a further boost by enhanced services and connectivity ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Maersk suffers a cyber attack causing IT systems to fail
- 4.Air freight shippers hit as volcanic ash plume hits transpacific capacity
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. R.GOPIKRISHNAN on GST will bring new opportunities for logistics firms with local knowledge
- 2. email@example.com on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 3. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?