rail freight Headlines
Recommends / Dutch rail freight masterplan in the making
The Germans went first, and now the Dutch have followed, with news the government in ...
News / Interim CN chief stays bullish and invests in equipment and staff, but is it enough?
Is Canadian National (CN) rolling out of its winter of discontent? Jean-Jacques Ruest, who has taken ...
People / Angela Williams to succeed Andrew Glassman as CSX VP and controller
CSX has appointed Angela Williams as vice president and controller, succeeding Andrew Glassman who will ...
People / Chief of Canadian National Luc Jobin in 'abrupt' departure
Canadian National has announced that chief executive Luc Jobin is leaving the company, with chief ...
Recommends / Chinese operator expects big increase in Europe-bound trains
Freight train services between China and Europe are expected to increase by some 30% this year, ...
News / Q4 one to forget for US rail operator CSX, but Canada's CPR breaks records
The closing quarter of 2017 will be one to forget for US rail operator CSX: ...
News / Claims of a threat to subsidies casts a pall over booming Asia-Europe rail
Rail freight demand from China to Europe is going through the roof, and projections for ...
Recommends / UK rail track control plans alarm freight groups
Alarm bells are ringing in the UK freight sector after the government announced plans to ...
News / CSX chief Harrison says railroad now on the right track after strong Q3
CSX and Canadian Pacific are the first North American rail operators to release third-quarter results, ...
Recommends / Freight train derailment hits services in East Anglia
Greater Anglia has suspended all services between Bury St Edmunds and Peterborough after a freight ...
- 1.Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 3.Market Insight: An opportunity for APMM to entice Hapag-Lloyd to join the family
- 4.Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 2. Kyle Stone on Port of Los Angeles eyes creation of manufacturing hub for new cargo flows
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 4. Were Naphtal on Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics
- 5. Frank Wang on How we see the future of retail delivery – and what this means for logistics