People / Angela Williams to succeed Andrew Glassman as CSX VP and controller
CSX has appointed Angela Williams as vice president and controller, succeeding Andrew Glassman who will ...
Recommends / Saudi Arabia to seek bidders for 1,000-mile Red Sea-Gulf railway
Saudi Arabia looks set to revitalise a plan which will see a new railway linking ...
Recommends / Freight train derailment hits services in East Anglia
Greater Anglia has suspended all services between Bury St Edmunds and Peterborough after a freight ...
News / Cynthia Earhart new exec-VP and CFO at Norfolk Southern
Norfolk Southern has appointed Cynthia Earhart as executive vice president and chief financial officer, effective ...
Recommends / Truck driver faces charges after freight train collides with 'the candy man'
A collision between truck and train has again brought into focus the issue of truckers ...
Recommends / UPS expands China-Europe intermodal service
In what has been touted as the biggest threat to air freight – although more ...
News / Air cargo warned: 'be prepared for China-Europe rail services to lure business away'
Shippers are increasingly becoming attracted to rail freight services between China and Europe, which poses ...
- 1.Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 3.Market Insight: An opportunity for APMM to entice Hapag-Lloyd to join the family
- 4.Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 2. Kyle Stone on Port of Los Angeles eyes creation of manufacturing hub for new cargo flows
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 4. Were Naphtal on Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics
- 5. Frank Wang on How we see the future of retail delivery – and what this means for logistics