Recommends / Saudi Arabia to seek bidders for 1,000-mile Red Sea-Gulf railway
Saudi Arabia looks set to revitalise a plan which will see a new railway linking ...
Recommends / Freight train derailment hits services in East Anglia
Greater Anglia has suspended all services between Bury St Edmunds and Peterborough after a freight ...
News / Cynthia Earhart new exec-VP and CFO at Norfolk Southern
Norfolk Southern has appointed Cynthia Earhart as executive vice president and chief financial officer, effective ...
Recommends / Truck driver faces charges after freight train collides with 'the candy man'
A collision between truck and train has again brought into focus the issue of truckers ...
- 1.Etihad pulls A330F fleet as US adds new security rules for Middle East airlines
- 2.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Freight logistics on Expansion continues in the Middle East for Crane Worldwide Logistics
- 2. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 4. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 5. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development