People / Angela Williams to succeed Andrew Glassman as CSX VP and controller
CSX has appointed Angela Williams as vice president and controller, succeeding Andrew Glassman who will ...
Recommends / Saudi Arabia to seek bidders for 1,000-mile Red Sea-Gulf railway
Saudi Arabia looks set to revitalise a plan which will see a new railway linking ...
Recommends / Freight train derailment hits services in East Anglia
Greater Anglia has suspended all services between Bury St Edmunds and Peterborough after a freight ...
News / Cynthia Earhart new exec-VP and CFO at Norfolk Southern
Norfolk Southern has appointed Cynthia Earhart as executive vice president and chief financial officer, effective ...
Recommends / Truck driver faces charges after freight train collides with 'the candy man'
A collision between truck and train has again brought into focus the issue of truckers ...
Recommends / UPS expands China-Europe intermodal service
In what has been touted as the biggest threat to air freight – although more ...
News / Air cargo warned: 'be prepared for China-Europe rail services to lure business away'
Shippers are increasingly becoming attracted to rail freight services between China and Europe, which poses ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes