Rates: the eternal tango Headlines
Recommends / Global BCOs hit by fourth quarter of rising contract rates from Asia
The jury remains out on the chances of a new rate war on the key east-west ...
News / Container lines 'jostling for market share' could start a new freight rate war
With the first anniversary of the Hanjin Shipping bankruptcy just passed, there are growing fears ...
News / Carriers push up air freight rates as demand remains strong
Airlines are hiking air freight rates “significantly” as demand remains strong, and it could grow further. Yesterday, Lufthansa ...
News / Carriers prepare for the slack season by blanking Asia-Europe sailings
The Ocean Alliance is to cancel four Asia-Europe voyages early next month – two North Europe loops ...
News / When the huge 'goodie-bags' arrive, will the party be over for ocean carriers?
At least two Asia and Europe loops will need to be closed in the fourth ...
News / Rising air and ocean rates put the brakes on DP-DHL performance in H1
Deutsche Post DHL has become the latest victim of the unexpected and sustained growth in ...
News / CMA CGM ULCV order could send ripples across tradelanes as rates strengthen
CMA CGM’s potential order of up to nine 22,000 teu ultra-large container vessels (ULCVs) is ...
News / Freight rates on the rise and box carriers get ready to reap the rewards
Container spot rates from Asia to the US, and Asia to Europe were given a lift ...
News / Shipping disruption and high air freight rates give sea-air operators a boost
The sea-air sector is enjoying a healthy resurgence, as high air freight rates, disruptions in ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 5.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships