Rates: the eternal tango Headlines
News / More blanked voyages on the cards as east-west container rates take a tumble
A slide in east-west container spot rates this week is likely to force the hands ...
News / Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
Forwarders and shippers are “feeling the pain” of a serious lack of air freight capacity ...
News / Relief for carriers as decline in east-west container rates finally bottoms out
Container freight rates on the main east-west trade routes rebounded this week after nearly two ...
News / East-west container freight rate decline slows, but price hikes are on the way
Container freight rates on the main east-west trades almost halted their decline over recent weeks, but ...
News / Peak season a let-down for China-US carriers as ocean rates continue to slide
After eight consecutive weeks of declining spot freight rates on the headhaul legs between China ...
News / Gloomy outlook for liner shipping as container rates continue to slide
Container spot rates from Asia to North Europe slumped below $700 per teu this week, ...
News / Asia-Europe spot rates still under pressure and carriers eye more blanked voyages
Container spot rates from Asia to North Europe have fallen for the fifth consecutive week. Today’s ...
Recommends / Airfreight rate rises – is the process out of date?
In an age where flexible pricing is becoming the norm (Uber, petrol stations, passenger air ...
News / Asia-Europe spot rates still under pressure as slack season looms
The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) slumped a further 5% this week to a composite ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared