Rates: the eternal tango Headlines
News / Transpacific box rates still slipping as tariff talk hangs over peak season
Container spot rates on the transpacific suffered again this week: Asia to the US east ...
News / Forwarders and airlines eye tougher capacity negotiations for 2019
Forwarders and airlines are looking to start negotiations for services next year, and are figuring ...
News / MSC and Maersk clash on capacity policy as AE2/Swan loop readies for relaunch
The 2M is “unlikely” to suspend its AE2/Swan Asia-North Europe loop again after the Chinese ...
News / Air freight market heating up fast as the peak season gains height
The air freight market is heating up fast as the peak season gets into its ...
News / Cancelled sailings prop up Asia-Europe spot rates, but demand looking uncertain
The Asia to North Europe component of the Shanghai Containerised Freight Index (SCFI) recorded a ...
News / Carrier efforts to stabilise Asia-Europe capacity keep spot rates steady
Carrier action to curtail capacity on the Asia-North Europe trade this month appears to have ...
News / Early AE2/Swan return would add to the pressure on Asia-Europe carriers
The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI), published today after a break for the Chinese Golden ...
News / 2M decision to reactivate AE2/Swan service early prompts freight rate warning
Freight rates on Asia-North Europe trades could be set to fall steeply at the end ...
News / China-US trade war brings box carriers a bonus – but 2019 looks less promising
The US-China trade war has seemed “positive” for transpacific shipping lines, so far, with importers rushing ...
News / Box carriers sail towards a tipping point of ocean freight rates and fuel
The bellwether Shanghai Container Freight Index (SCFI) did not publish today, due to the national holiday ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs