Rates: the eternal tango Headlines
News / Lines seem 'indifferent' to shipper problems as new alliances settle in
Shipping lines in the new alliance structure seem “indifferent to certain problems of backhaul shippers”, according ...
News / Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
Air freight rates should develop in line with the market, rather than through unsustainable price ...
News / Congestion at Shanghai fails to help spot rates out of Asia
Capacity issues at European ports may have boosted spot rates for Europe-Asia sailings but reports ...
Comment / The psychology of business: bad makes a greater impression than good
Spring is here in the horthern hemisphere: blossoming trees, blooming flowers and singing blackbirds abound ...
News / Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
Just two years since it was the first airline to ditch the controversial fuel surcharge ...
News / Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
Forwarders are warning shippers to expect a raise in air freight rates as the market ...
News / Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
There was a slight uptick in spot rates between Asia and Europe and a marginal decline ...
Recommends / DHL enjoys rates boost as demand keeps air and sea volumes high
DHL Global Forwarding believes increased demand this year will keep rates up. The forwarder told ...
News / Spot container rates take a dive as eastbound capacity crunch continues
Spot container freight rates between Asia and Europe and Asia and the US ticked down ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers