Rebuilding the UK Headlines
News / DX Group internal battle heats up on news of possible merger with Menzies
The row between management and shareholders at UK courier and e-commerce fulfilment firm DX Group took ...
News / Freight must act now to prevent border delays post-Brexit, says BIFA
Border delays appear to be the only certainty facing the UK after Brexit and should be the ...
News / Cargologicair set for expansion as third freighter arrives, but takes it steady
Cargologicair is due to receive its third aircraft this week, a 747-400F previously operated by ...
News / UK shippers could save 30% per box switching from road to rail freight
The economic and environmental imperatives for UK shippers and importers to switch inland distribution from ...
Long Read / Freight to be revitalised as LHR unveils £160m blueprint for cargo
Heathrow Airport is this week to publish its latest cargo blueprint, outlining its plans for ...
Long Read / The LongRead: Heathrow, falling in love with cargo again
Heathrow is back. It’s always been big – more than £100bn-worth of goods travelled through Heathrow ...
News / UK rail network revamp guarantees capacity for future freight growth
UK rail freight operators have given up some 50% of their weekly path allocations – ...
People / UK logistics filling more executive roles as supply of warehouse operatives slows
Specialist logistics and supply chain recruitment firm BiS Henderson recorded a 20% jump in the ...
Recommends / On eve of Brexit trigger, thinktank urges UK to fully leave Customs Union
The UK is readying itself to pull the Brexit trigger this week, despite a pro-Europe ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 4.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 5.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. email@example.com on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts