Rebuilding the UK Headlines
News / Freight must act now to prevent border delays post-Brexit, says BIFA
Border delays appear to be the only certainty facing the UK after Brexit and should be the ...
News / Cargologicair set for expansion as third freighter arrives, but takes it steady
Cargologicair is due to receive its third aircraft this week, a 747-400F previously operated by ...
News / UK shippers could save 30% per box switching from road to rail freight
The economic and environmental imperatives for UK shippers and importers to switch inland distribution from ...
Long Read / Freight to be revitalised as LHR unveils £160m blueprint for cargo
Heathrow Airport is this week to publish its latest cargo blueprint, outlining its plans for ...
Long Read / The LongRead: Heathrow, falling in love with cargo again
Heathrow is back. It’s always been big – more than £100bn-worth of goods travelled through Heathrow ...
News / UK rail network revamp guarantees capacity for future freight growth
UK rail freight operators have given up some 50% of their weekly path allocations – ...
People / UK logistics filling more executive roles as supply of warehouse operatives slows
Specialist logistics and supply chain recruitment firm BiS Henderson recorded a 20% jump in the ...
Recommends / On eve of Brexit trigger, thinktank urges UK to fully leave Customs Union
The UK is readying itself to pull the Brexit trigger this week, despite a pro-Europe ...
News / Customs must stay simple after Brexit if logistics sector is to benefit
Brexit is an opportunity to advance UK logistics infrastructure, but the government must ensure simplified ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 2. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 4. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs