Rebuilding the UK Headlines
News / Peel Ports set to fly with integrated airport tracking and booking technology
Seaports are starting to use technology designed for their airport cousins that can help with tracking vessels ...
Recommends / UK ports couldn't handle even ‘minutes’ of Customs checks, post-Brexit
As many in the industry already suspected, “Britain’s ports would grind to a halt after ...
News / Addison Lee driver is a company worker not self-employed, rules court
A UK employment court has ruled against courier firm Addison Lee, deciding one of its drivers ...
News / FTA welcomes Whitehall recognition of supply chain importance, as Brexit talks continue
Freight Transport Association (FTA) deputy chief executive James Hookham has expressed delight that negotiations between ...
News / Praise for Whitehall as spotlight falls on air freight, post-Brexit
Air cargo’s importance to the UK is not being overlooked, according to the Freight Transport ...
News / Emerging markets stand to benefit if UK fails to secure Brexit deal with EU
Emerging markets could benefit from a difficult break-up between the UK and EU. Britain could be left looking ...
Recommends / Heathrow expansion decision delayed yet again
While Heathrow’s cargo department is doing all it can to improve processes – albeit with little ...
News / UK audit office casts doubt over new Customs Declaration System, as industry warns of "disastrous" consequences post-Brexit
The UK government’s National Audit Office has cast severe doubt on the ability of the ...
Recommends / Government offers financial support for forwarders helping UK exporters
Finance for forwarders? The UK is, of course, desperate to boost exports as it heads ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared