Rebuilding the UK Headlines
News / Logistics operators will struggle to keep UK trading after Brexit, Whitehall warned
The UK’s logistics sector is calling for clarification on the future status of mainland European ...
News / Industry's message to Whitehall: UK transport infrastructure is crumbling
The UK’s transport infrastructure is not fit for purpose, according to the logistics sector. The industry ...
News / Brexit deal a 'step in the right direction', but not the end of the road for the UK
Brexit-backing MD of Europa Worldwide Andrew Baxter has praised a template for future EU-UK border relationships ...
News / Beast from the east plays havoc with transport, but ports fight back
Severe weather hit UK supply chains this week, with several ports closing or suspending services ...
News / New P&O terminal could elevate Tilbury as a post-Brexit rival port to Dover
A £150m investment in a new Thames river berth could see the port of Tilbury ...
News / IAG chief slams Heathrow over lack of detail on third runway plans
IAG chief executive Willie Walsh has slammed Heathrow’s chances of getting a new runway built ...
People / Government doubles financial support to train UK maritime cadets
The UK government has announced a £15m “funding boost” to train an extra 400 seafarer ...
News / Funding must be ring-fenced to keep UK rail freight sector on track
Rail freight funds must be safeguarded if the UK is to attract the private investment ...
People / Global shipping industry failing to fill the gender pay gap
Ethical and moral standards notwithstanding, companies boasting mixed boards can boast higher profits. Sadly, according to ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 4. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?