Rebuilding the UK Headlines
Recommends / Heathrow expansion decision delayed yet again
While Heathrow’s cargo department is doing all it can to improve processes – albeit with little ...
News / UK audit office casts doubt over new Customs Declaration System, as industry warns of "disastrous" consequences post-Brexit
The UK government’s National Audit Office has cast severe doubt on the ability of the ...
Recommends / Government offers financial support for forwarders helping UK exporters
Finance for forwarders? The UK is, of course, desperate to boost exports as it heads ...
News / Queen's Speech a 'missed opportunity' say disappointed UK trade bodies
The freight and manufacturing sectors have expressed disappointment at yesterday’s Queen’s Speech, in which the ...
Recommends / What will the UK election result mean for logistics?
Whatever the outcome of this week’s general election in the UK, parcel broker ParcelHero believes ...
News / Air freight community welcomes the evolution of Heathrow CargoCloud app
Air freight trucking companies have welcomed moves by Heathrow to introduce a load consolidation app. The ...
News / Bish, bash bosh… that's Jaguar Land-Rover exports on the wing
Jaguar Land-Rover exports have triggered two new freight services out of the UK. Last week, Emirates ...
News / Analysis: Result! New management firmly in the driving seat at Wincanton
Wincanton embarked on a strong upward climb on the stock market today, following an already ...
News / Training gears up as port of Liverpool eyes a return to its glory days
Mersey Maritime aims to transform Liverpool into the “Silicon Valley of the shipping community” as ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Najma Qureshi on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
- 3. Seetah Kowlessur on Comment: how logistics service providers can stand out in a tender
- 4. Mubin Mondal on Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
- 5. Luc Castera on Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive