Rebuilding the UK Headlines
Recommends / British prosecutors secure more convictions in Bertling bribery case
This week saw four UK logistics executives at German 3PL Bertling convicted of using bribery to secure ...
News / Whitehall backs move to bring distributed ledger technology to UK ports
A UK government-backed initiative to foster digital innovation across industry is looking to demonstrate the ...
News / Sewerage project shows how the Thames could again be a major cargo route
London is facing the perfect opportunity to revitalise the Thames’s reputation as a working river ...
News / 'Air freight always benefits from chaos', but Cargologicair must wait and see
As IAG hurriedly holds talks with Brussels and Madrid on its ownership structure after Brexit, ...
People / Jesse Norman new transport minister after Johnson resigns over Brexit
The UK government has been busy reshuffling its deck following the resignation of transport minister ...
News / Anger grows among UK hauliers as shipping lines enforce loading 'surcharges'
Forwarders and shippers are trapped in a “self-perpetuating cycle of misery”, brought about by the ...
News / Good news and bad for UK rail freight: more funding, but higher user fees
Efforts to improve the UK’s beleaguered rail network have been negated by news of higher charges ...
News / A freight budget at last – Heathrow cargo chief draws up his wish list
Heathrow has been given the green light to spend £43m on its cargo activities – ...
Recommends / UK plastics recycling under investigation for fraud and corruption
Six UK plastic waste exporters have had their licences suspended or cancelled in the past ...
Recommends / Gatwick proposes capacity increase through routine use of standby runway
Heathrow may be getting its new runway, but Gatwick has unveiled a draft proposal to ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs