Rebuilding the UK Headlines
Recommends / UK plastics recycling under investigation for fraud and corruption
Six UK plastic waste exporters have had their licences suspended or cancelled in the past ...
Recommends / Gatwick proposes capacity increase through routine use of standby runway
Heathrow may be getting its new runway, but Gatwick has unveiled a draft proposal to ...
News / 'Good news' from Whitehall generates anger in logistics sector, yet again
Two UK government pledges this week, purportedly in support of logistics, have left the industry ...
News / Brexit unease and driver shortage saps confidence among UK logistics firms
More than 60% of logistics companies say business conditions have become more challenging in the ...
News / Angry forwarders hit out as handlers and airlines push up charges
The beginning of October marked the start of more expensive air freight in the UK, as ...
News / Whitehall 'lays bare the grisly prospects' for supply chains of a no-deal Brexit
Industry associations have reacted badly to the UK government’s latest round of technical notices explaining ...
News / Transport 'undoubtedly the big-ticket item in reducing port emissions'
Pollutants at UK ports are declining at a minimal rate, mirroring wider national trends as ...
Comment / 'Port technology the key to unlocking efficiency and smoother supply chains'
Reliable port infrastructure is critical to the effectiveness of the UK’s supply chains and can ...
News / Yusen Logistics boosts its e-commerce capability with ILG takeover
Yusen Logistics UK has boosted its e-commerce capabilities with the acquisition of delivery and fulfilment ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 5.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 1. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 2. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 3. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 4. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 5. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links