Rebuilding the UK Headlines
News / US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
Embattled UK transport secretary Chris Grayling could come under more pressure, this time as a ...
News / 'Keep the freight moving, worry about Seaborne contract legality later'
The rule of law is a luxury the UK can no longer afford as it ...
News / No-deal Brexit 'simplified customs' plan 'won't help forwarders or hauliers'
Hauliers and forwarders believe that in the event of a no-deal Brexit, the UK government’s simplified ...
News / Pressure increases on Grayling and 'illegal' Seaborne Freight contract
Further allegations have rocked the UK’s Department for Transport, with besieged secretary of state Chris ...
News / Prepare for no-deal Brexit, transport sector is advised, after Commons vote
Businesses should prepare for a no-deal Brexit, some specialists advise after last night’s convoluted and ...
News / Leeds clean air zone charge a 'punitive tax on a sector the city relies on'
Haulage associations have rebuffed claims they are “shirking their responsibilities” amid growing criticism of local ...
News / A 'freight first' approach is needed to beat road and rail congestion in the UK
A new report from UK Major Ports Group (UKMPG) has established what most container truckers ...
News / DB Cargo and Maritime Transport link up to launch intermodal services
DB Cargo and Maritime Transport are to launch a joint intermodal product in the UK. Branded ...
News / Whitehall unveils its vision for UK as the 'world's leading maritime nation'
The UK government has outlined plans to develop the country as a “global test bed ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'