Recommends / The way to avoid common customs traps
Global product manager for customs management at BluJay Solutions Celeste Catano shares her thoughts on ...
News / EU port regulation aimed at boosting state-run ports poses 'significant risks' to UK sector
The proposed EU Ports Services Regulation (PSR) poses significant risks for the UK port industry, it was claimed ...
News / Time for all air cargo forwarders to move into the digital age – or 'shipments simply won't fly'
Medium and small air cargo forwarders must embrace digitisation in advance of new regulations, TIACA ...
Comment / Do I need one? Explaining the mysteries of EORI for importers and exporters
During my time within the logistics industry, I have noticed that many people don’t fully ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe