Remote container management Headlines
News / Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive
The shipping industry is heading into a new era of transparency through digitisation, which will ...
PODCAST: ORBCOMM and the road to logistics digitisation
In this week’s Loadstar Podcast, executives from ORBCOMM – a US-based industrial internet-of-things company that provides cellular ...
News / New view on container tracking as MSC joins CMA CGM as an investor in system developer
MSC has joined ocean carrier rival CMA CGM on the board of French start-up container ...
News / Shippers get smart as use of container tracking devices on a per-trip basis soars
Declining asset costs and a variety of external factors are driving the container shipping industry ...
PODCAST: Industry reaction to Maersk's remote container management 'game-changer'
The demand for smart containers is growing commensurately with their capabilities, but for some time ...
Recommends / Is Maersk ready to reinvent itself?
Entirely coincidentally, in the same week that we publish our LongRead on the deployment of ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared