Remote container management Headlines
News / Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive
The shipping industry is heading into a new era of transparency through digitisation, which will ...
New Loadstar Podcast: ORBCOMM and the road to logistics digitisation
In this week’s Loadstar Podcast, executives from ORBCOMM – a US-based industrial internet-of-things company that provides cellular ...
News / New view on container tracking as MSC joins CMA CGM as an investor in system developer
MSC has joined ocean carrier rival CMA CGM on the board of French start-up container ...
News / Shippers get smart as use of container tracking devices on a per-trip basis soars
Declining asset costs and a variety of external factors are driving the container shipping industry ...
PODCAST: Industry reaction to Maersk's remote container management 'game-changer'
The demand for smart containers is growing commensurately with their capabilities, but for some time ...
Recommends / Is Maersk ready to reinvent itself?
Entirely coincidentally, in the same week that we publish our LongRead on the deployment of ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam