Remote container management Headlines
News / Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive
The shipping industry is heading into a new era of transparency through digitisation, which will ...
PODCAST: ORBCOMM and the road to logistics digitisation
In this week’s Loadstar Podcast, executives from ORBCOMM – a US-based industrial internet-of-things company that provides cellular ...
News / New view on container tracking as MSC joins CMA CGM as an investor in system developer
MSC has joined ocean carrier rival CMA CGM on the board of French start-up container ...
News / Shippers get smart as use of container tracking devices on a per-trip basis soars
Declining asset costs and a variety of external factors are driving the container shipping industry ...
PODCAST: Industry reaction to Maersk's remote container management 'game-changer'
The demand for smart containers is growing commensurately with their capabilities, but for some time ...
Recommends / Is Maersk ready to reinvent itself?
Entirely coincidentally, in the same week that we publish our LongRead on the deployment of ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 4. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?