Recommends / Uniqlo has designs on faster fashion and a larger footprint
Speed is the new product in retail, it would appear. Uniqlo owner Fast Retailing is ...
News / Doomed BHS owes logistics companies £2.6m – with DHL topping the list
Logistics companies are owed some £2.6m by BHS, the UK’s department store chain which yesterday ...
Recommends / California clothing manufacturers flee minimum wage hike
A little local news from California. The apparel manufacturing industry is already looking to move ...
Recommends / Alibaba overtakes Wal-Mart as world's biggest retailer
It has happened. Alibaba, Jack Ma’s Chinese e-commerce site, has become the world’s biggest retailer, ...
News / Amazon sends air cargo market into a spin as it eyes large 767 freighter fleet
Amazon is said to be sourcing up to 60 767 freighters as it looks to ...
News / Black Friday boosts volumes, but retailers find consumer frenzy fails on margins
It’s that day. Fat with turkey, Americans are turning to the shops to participate in ...
Inditex sales growth quickens on shop and online expansion
Air freight sweetheart Inditex has reported good results – especially in its growing businesses in ...
- 1.Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
- 2.'Enough is enough' – CMA CGM unveils cancellation fee for no-show boxes
- 3.Uber Freight officially parks in the marketplace, but only taking full loads
- 4.Hapag-Lloyd finally completes merger with UASC
- 5.Analysis Q1: DSV, CH Robinson, Expeditors – and the winner is...
- 1. Derik on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Walter Dsuza on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 4. email@example.com on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 5. Jackson on Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?