News / 'Too little, too late': haulage groups hit back at Whitehall's 'no-deal scenario'
Road hauliers have slammed the latest Brexit developments after the UK government issued a technical ...
News / RHA raps DfT for lack of consultation over new plan for M20 truck queueing
The UK Road Haulage Association (RHA) has criticised the Department for Transport (DfT) for not ...
News / Work with haulage industry on emissions, don't penalise us, says RHA chief
UK transport groups have argued that road freight must not be penalised because it plays ...
News / UK logistics sector urges government to invest in road infrastructure
Government must invest in the UK’s road infrastructure if it intends to improve the operating ...
News / Industry hits out at 'unfair' plan to make UK hauliers pay in new clean air zones
Hauliers are calling for assurances that businesses reliant on HGVs will not be unfairly hit ...
News / Industry's message to Whitehall: UK transport infrastructure is crumbling
The UK’s transport infrastructure is not fit for purpose, according to the logistics sector. The industry ...
News / Deutsche Bahn leads €240m class action against truck manufacturer cartel
Deutsche Bahn (DB) is leading dozens of German companies in a lawsuit for damages from a ...
News / Whitehall offers cash for schemes to turn household rubbish into HGV biofuel
Firms that can turn household waste into fuel for Britain’s HGVs could be in line for government ...
News / Truck platooning to save fuel and ease congestion gets £8m backing from Whitehall
Trials of semi-automated trucks will begin on Britain’s roads next year after the government agreed an £8.1m ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 2. email@example.com on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 3. Simon George on MSC opts for Traxens technology to create 50,000 'smart' containers
- 4. John Luis on Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
- 5. LawrenceTeh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees