News / No-deal Brexit 'simplified customs' plan 'won't help forwarders or hauliers'
Hauliers and forwarders believe that in the event of a no-deal Brexit, the UK government’s simplified ...
News / TfL hits back at haulage claims that low-emission zones don't work
Transport for London (TfL) has called air pollution a “public health crisis” and rejected claims ...
News / UK business fights back as cities bid to cut back on traffic emissions
UK businesses are fighting attempts to bring in low-emission traffic zones: Southampton Council has scrapped ...
News / Whitehall 'lays bare the grisly prospects' for supply chains of a no-deal Brexit
Industry associations have reacted badly to the UK government’s latest round of technical notices explaining ...
News / 'Too little, too late': haulage groups hit back at Whitehall's 'no-deal scenario'
Road hauliers have slammed the latest Brexit developments after the UK government issued a technical ...
News / RHA raps DfT for lack of consultation over new plan for M20 truck queueing
The UK Road Haulage Association (RHA) has criticised the Department for Transport (DfT) for not ...
News / Work with haulage industry on emissions, don't penalise us, says RHA chief
UK transport groups have argued that road freight must not be penalised because it plays ...
News / UK logistics sector urges government to invest in road infrastructure
Government must invest in the UK’s road infrastructure if it intends to improve the operating ...
News / Industry hits out at 'unfair' plan to make UK hauliers pay in new clean air zones
Hauliers are calling for assurances that businesses reliant on HGVs will not be unfairly hit ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'