News / Forwarders adopt new strategies to work around Europe-Asia capacity crisis
Forwarders continue to struggle with the capacity crunch on the eastbound Europe-Asia tradelane, following April’s alliance ...
News / Rhenus Logistics unveils ambitious plans for global expansion
Rhenus Logistics is to increase its Asia-Pacific operational footprint by more than 10% this year. Rhenus Asia ...
News / Rhenus ups its stake in Arkon to 'significantly increase' shortsea and feeder offering
Rhenus Group has increased its shareholding in German ship manager Arkon Shipping to 40% and ...
News / Rhenus boosts services as sanctions push imports through more Russian borders
German logistics provider Rhenus is looking to expand its freight handling and customs clearance facilities ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion