News / Rhenus aims to ease Brazilian services with takeover of local broker Pirâmide SeaAir
Germany’s Rhenus Group has completed the takeover of Brazilian customs broker Pirâmide SeaAir Comércio Exterior. São ...
News / Forwarders adopt new strategies to work around Europe-Asia capacity crisis
Forwarders continue to struggle with the capacity crunch on the eastbound Europe-Asia tradelane, following April’s alliance ...
News / Rhenus Logistics unveils ambitious plans for global expansion
Rhenus Logistics is to increase its Asia-Pacific operational footprint by more than 10% this year. Rhenus Asia ...
News / Rhenus ups its stake in Arkon to 'significantly increase' shortsea and feeder offering
Rhenus Group has increased its shareholding in German ship manager Arkon Shipping to 40% and ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 3.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 4.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 5.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 1. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 2. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 3. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 4. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 5. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links