Rickmers Group Headlines
News / MSC prepares contingency plan for cargo aboard Rickmers charters
MSC is preparing contingency plans for customers’ cargo, should the three containerships it has on ...
Comment / Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
Regular readers of this column are likely to be aware of my background in banking. ...
News / The curtain falls on five generations of Rickmers
The German shipowner Rickmers Group, established in 1834, is to file for insolvency after its ...
News / Debt restructure may be Rickmers' last hope of avoiding bankruptcy
Fresh from the disappointment of Rickmers Maritime Trust in Singapore being wound up, Hamburg-headquartered Rickmers ...
- 1.Etihad pulls A330F fleet as US adds new security rules for Middle East airlines
- 2.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Freight logistics on Expansion continues in the Middle East for Crane Worldwide Logistics
- 2. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 4. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 5. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development