Rickmers Group Headlines
News / RMT creditors to receive just 11 cents on the dollar from bankrupt shipowner
Unsecured creditors of bankrupt panamax containership owner Rickmers Maritime Trust (RMT) will each receive just ...
News / MSC prepares contingency plan for cargo aboard Rickmers charters
MSC is preparing contingency plans for customers’ cargo, should the three containerships it has on ...
Comment / Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
Regular readers of this column are likely to be aware of my background in banking. ...
News / The curtain falls on five generations of Rickmers
The German shipowner Rickmers Group, established in 1834, is to file for insolvency after its ...
News / Debt restructure may be Rickmers' last hope of avoiding bankruptcy
Fresh from the disappointment of Rickmers Maritime Trust in Singapore being wound up, Hamburg-headquartered Rickmers ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 4.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 5.Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 2. email@example.com on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 4. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule