Rickmers Group Headlines
Comment / Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
Regular readers of this column are likely to be aware of my background in banking. ...
News / The curtain falls on five generations of Rickmers
The German shipowner Rickmers Group, established in 1834, is to file for insolvency after its ...
News / Debt restructure may be Rickmers' last hope of avoiding bankruptcy
Fresh from the disappointment of Rickmers Maritime Trust in Singapore being wound up, Hamburg-headquartered Rickmers ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. email@example.com on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy