Risks and rewards Headlines
News / TT Club warns forwarders and transport firms of increased risks of operating in Russia
Transport firms operating in Russia have been warned to carry out thorough risk reviews and ...
News / How easy is it for criminals to find the weakest link in your digital supply chain?
Cyber and data privacy breaches are perceived to be the largest threat to the stability ...
News / Expanded Panama Canal greatly increases insurance risk, report
Ahead of the official opening of the $5.25bn expanded Panama Canal this Sunday, the insurance ...
News / Supply chain disruption cost $56bn last year - and there's more risk to come
New research from the British Standards Institute (BSI) has found that global supply chains gained ...
Recommends / How prepared are you really? Supply chain black swans
Better known to philosophers as the problem of inductive reasoning, as first elucidated by the ...
Could your supply chain be the weakest link in risk management?
Well, could it? It’s all very well to trot out the old maxim that a ...
Recommends / Air cargo roundtable: 'carriers should drive risk and cost from supply chain'
Logistics Management has published a short roundtable on air cargo – which includes comments from ...
Recommends / The financial risk lurking in your supply chain
Responsibility for ensuring that the financial risks in a company’s global supply chin are covered ...
News / Cheaper transport costs come at the expense of the environment, says WEF
According to leading economists, a sustained collapse in the price of oil will have a ...
Recommends / Heightened supply chain risk in Hong Kong following pro-democracy demonstrations
Hong Kong has always had a mercurial way of dealing with the numerous challenges hoisted ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making