Risks and rewards Headlines
News / TT Club warns forwarders and transport firms of increased risks of operating in Russia
Transport firms operating in Russia have been warned to carry out thorough risk reviews and ...
News / How easy is it for criminals to find the weakest link in your digital supply chain?
Cyber and data privacy breaches are perceived to be the largest threat to the stability ...
News / Expanded Panama Canal greatly increases insurance risk, report
Ahead of the official opening of the $5.25bn expanded Panama Canal this Sunday, the insurance ...
News / Supply chain disruption cost $56bn last year - and there's more risk to come
New research from the British Standards Institute (BSI) has found that global supply chains gained ...
Recommends / How prepared are you really? Supply chain black swans
Better known to philosophers as the problem of inductive reasoning, as first elucidated by the ...
Could your supply chain be the weakest link in risk management?
Well, could it? It’s all very well to trot out the old maxim that a ...
Recommends / Air cargo roundtable: 'carriers should drive risk and cost from supply chain'
Logistics Management has published a short roundtable on air cargo – which includes comments from ...
Recommends / The financial risk lurking in your supply chain
Responsibility for ensuring that the financial risks in a company’s global supply chin are covered ...
News / Cheaper transport costs come at the expense of the environment, says WEF
According to leading economists, a sustained collapse in the price of oil will have a ...
- 1.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 4.DSV-Panalpina deal could get 'messy' as the offer is considered
- 5.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'