Road Haulage Association Headlines
News / Shippers, forwarders and hauliers now planning for 'no deal' as Brexit looms
Shippers are pushing forwarders for more certainty on post-Brexit customs – some now actively working with a presumption of ...
News / RHA raps DfT for lack of consultation over new plan for M20 truck queueing
The UK Road Haulage Association (RHA) has criticised the Department for Transport (DfT) for not ...
News / UK logistics sector urges government to invest in road infrastructure
Government must invest in the UK’s road infrastructure if it intends to improve the operating ...
News / Hauliers demand more secure parking areas amid fears of police prioritising crimes
Hauliers are calling for more secure parking areas across the EMEA region after a report ...
News / Early adoption of London ultra-low emission zone just money-grabbing, say hauliers
London mayor Sadiq Khan has brought forward the introduction of the Ultra-Low Emission Zone by ...
News / New reception centres 'a sticking plaster' on the migrant problem, says RHA
Forwarders are bracing themselves for increased difficulties and delays on cross-Channel road freight shipments following the ...
News / RHA calls on hauliers to join class action for compensation from truck sales cartel
The Road Haulage Association (RHA) has called on hauliers to join its legal action against truck manufacturers ...
News / RHA and FTA demand action as attacks by migrants on truckers increase
Both the Road Haulage Association (RHA) and Freight Transport Association (FTA) have urged the UK and ...
People / RHA appoints new policy team as Jack Semple departs
Following the retirement of Jack Semple, the Road Haulage Association (RHA) has rejigged its policy ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
- 4. james w coleman on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 5. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market