Road Haulage Association Headlines
News / UK logistics sector urges government to invest in road infrastructure
Government must invest in the UK’s road infrastructure if it intends to improve the operating ...
News / Hauliers demand more secure parking areas amid fears of police prioritising crimes
Hauliers are calling for more secure parking areas across the EMEA region after a report ...
News / Early adoption of London ultra-low emission zone just money-grabbing, say hauliers
London mayor Sadiq Khan has brought forward the introduction of the Ultra-Low Emission Zone by ...
News / New reception centres 'a sticking plaster' on the migrant problem, says RHA
Forwarders are bracing themselves for increased difficulties and delays on cross-Channel road freight shipments following the ...
News / RHA calls on hauliers to join class action for compensation from truck sales cartel
The Road Haulage Association (RHA) has called on hauliers to join its legal action against truck manufacturers ...
News / RHA and FTA demand action as attacks by migrants on truckers increase
Both the Road Haulage Association (RHA) and Freight Transport Association (FTA) have urged the UK and ...
People / RHA appoints new policy team as Jack Semple departs
Following the retirement of Jack Semple, the Road Haulage Association (RHA) has rejigged its policy ...
News / Concerns raised over transport and haulage firms' exposure to Trailblazer tax
Road hauliers have been warned that only a few months remain before they are subject ...
News / Hauliers look to claim compensation over truck manufacturer cartel
The UK’s Road Haulage Association (RHA) has applied to represent thousands of hauliers who could ...
News / IRU 'hid' $554 million of members' funds through TIR carnet scheme, claims whistleblower
A former executive with the Geneva-headquartered International Road Transport Union (IRU) yesterday made a criminal ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Alan on Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 5. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit