road haulage Headlines
News / Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
Logistics operators have unveiled multiple initiatives in recent weeks, aiming to ease capacity constraints in ...
Recommends / Former Amazon exec targets LTL data to speed up XPO
As shippers become more focused on speed rather than quantity from their hauliers, XPO’s new ...
News / TAPA's PSR initiative can steer truckers towards more secure parking
Certified secure parking for hauliers has come a step closer following TAPA’s publication of its requirements. The ...
News / Operation Stack becomes Operation Brock in M20 truck queueing rethink
There will be changes in the way trucks queue on the M20 next year. A new strategy ...
Recommends / EU target of 30% cut in truck emissions by 2030 'too aggressive'
The EU took a step towards its first CO2 standards for trucks this week. The ...
News / UK logistics sector urges government to invest in road infrastructure
Government must invest in the UK’s road infrastructure if it intends to improve the operating ...
Recommends / Freight costs weighing on earnings at consumer goods makers
US shippers are complaining about transport costs, which they claim have risen 20% from a ...
News / Industry hits out at 'unfair' plan to make UK hauliers pay in new clean air zones
Hauliers are calling for assurances that businesses reliant on HGVs will not be unfairly hit ...
News / Shippers hit by trucker shortage and bad weather pushing up transport costs
Shippers are fearing for their bottom lines amid claims the US truck driver shortage will ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe