road haulage Headlines
Recommends / Former Amazon exec targets LTL data to speed up XPO
As shippers become more focused on speed rather than quantity from their hauliers, XPO’s new ...
News / Operation Stack becomes Operation Brock in M20 truck queueing rethink
There will be changes in the way trucks queue on the M20 next year. A new strategy ...
Recommends / EU target of 30% cut in truck emissions by 2030 'too aggressive'
The EU took a step towards its first CO2 standards for trucks this week. The ...
News / UK logistics sector urges government to invest in road infrastructure
Government must invest in the UK’s road infrastructure if it intends to improve the operating ...
Recommends / Freight costs weighing on earnings at consumer goods makers
US shippers are complaining about transport costs, which they claim have risen 20% from a ...
News / Industry hits out at 'unfair' plan to make UK hauliers pay in new clean air zones
Hauliers are calling for assurances that businesses reliant on HGVs will not be unfairly hit ...
News / Shippers hit by trucker shortage and bad weather pushing up transport costs
Shippers are fearing for their bottom lines amid claims the US truck driver shortage will ...
News / M&A 'the right recipe' for DSV, says CEO – so who will be the next takeover target?
The guessing game over DSV’s next acquisition target has begun. In an earnings call this morning, ...
News / Mayor's DVS plan 'scuppering' moves to get cleaner trucks on London streets
London’s mayor has dismissed claims that his plans to implement Direct Vision Standards (DVS) for ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 3.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Mike Wackett on Maersk warns customers they must help pay its bigger fuel bills after 2020
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3. Lana Gunia on How to take NYC back to its maritime roots
- 4. Jesse Borghmans on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA