road haulage Headlines
News / Shippers hit by trucker shortage and bad weather pushing up transport costs
Shippers are fearing for their bottom lines amid claims the US truck driver shortage will ...
News / M&A 'the right recipe' for DSV, says CEO – so who will be the next takeover target?
The guessing game over DSV’s next acquisition target has begun. In an earnings call this morning, ...
News / Mayor's DVS plan 'scuppering' moves to get cleaner trucks on London streets
London’s mayor has dismissed claims that his plans to implement Direct Vision Standards (DVS) for ...
Recommends / One in 12 lorries may be fitted with device to give false emission readings
Fraudsters are proving an obstacle to attempts to reduce lorry emissions in the UK, according ...
News / Russian haulier Globaltruck eyes major fleet expansion after successful IPO
Russian haulage operator Globaltruck has gone public, listing itself on the Moscow Exchange seeking funds for ...
People / David McWilliams appointed transport operations director at ASC
Advanced Supply Chain has appointed David McWilliams as transport operations director. Mr McWilliams brings more than ...
Recommends / Hybrid trucks to power up on electrical overhead line
The Handy Shipping Guide is reporting that the German state of Hesse has commissioned Siemens ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3.Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
- 4.Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 5.Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
- 1. Sumeet on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. ssb star on Photo blog: BIFA freight services awards and lunch
- 3. Amanda Noble on Toys R Us can keep supply chain moving despite bankruptcy ahead of peak season
- 4. Joshua Smith on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder