Recommends / Autonomous logistics is catching on as robots advance
Slow to adopt automation at first, the logistics industry has seen a steady rise in ...
LongRead / Technology and innovation at the tipping point
We are at the tipping point. Technology cannot be ignored – even in old, traditional industries. ...
Recommends / Trucking industry seeks to avoid ‘robot apocalypse’
Are robots going to make humans redundant? It’s a question more films than necessary have ...
News / 3PLs can profit from technology-driven shift in manufacturing strategy
3PLs could see higher profit margins from the manufacturing sector this year – but while this will ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 3.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 1. Hariesh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 2. Imran solanki on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 3. jb on Lufthansa Cargo bans dry ice shipments on 747s to keep animals safer
- 4. email@example.com on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year