Recommends / JD.com warehouse employs four people to fulfil 200,000 packages a day
It could be interpreted as ironic that China – whose export-orientated economy was built on ...
Recommends / AI and the future of work: will our jobs disappear?
We are all told daily – especially the forwarders and driversamong us – that our jobs ...
People / As Amazon pushes forward with robots, workers find new roles
This piece from The New York Times provides some insight into the working life of ...
Recommends / VIDEO: Meet Tally, the friendly robotic store clerk
In this short clip, we meet Simbe’s half-heartedly anthropomorphised inventory-tracking robot Tally, geared towards improving ...
Recommends / JD.com eyes smarter logistics ecosystem with robots and drones
Chinese e-tailer JD.com has signed a “strategic partnership” deal with compatriot Siasun Robot & Automation ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs