People / As Amazon pushes forward with robots, workers find new roles
This piece from The New York Times provides some insight into the working life of ...
Recommends / VIDEO: Meet Tally, the friendly robotic store clerk
In this short clip, we meet Simbe’s half-heartedly anthropomorphised inventory-tracking robot Tally, geared towards improving ...
Recommends / JD.com eyes smarter logistics ecosystem with robots and drones
Chinese e-tailer JD.com has signed a “strategic partnership” deal with compatriot Siasun Robot & Automation ...
- 1.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 5.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 1. Silvia Macieira on Can airlines bypass freight forwarders?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
- 3. Simão júnior Macuacua on DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
- 4. Sua Wayne Schwalger on Matson announces new west coast-South Pacific service
- 5. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?