News / Rotterdam and Antwerp ports tackle congestion, but it's 'too little, too late'
Barge companies using the Benelux container ports of Antwerp and Rotterdam believe congestion there will get ...
News / Truckers under pressure as barge congestion at ports drags on
Shippers are reportedly facing a shortage of truck capacity at the ports of Antwerp and ...
News / Peak season ripples hit barge and feeder operators at Antwerp and Rotterdam
Delays and congestion for barge and feeder services may have reduced at Rotterdam in the past week, ...
News / New call for action as barge delays at Antwerp and Rotterdam worsen
Barge delays at major North European terminals are predicted to persist until structural problems surrounding ...
News / Things may be looking up for Europe's ports, say analysts, but growth is slowing
North European ports may finally have rebounded: analysts are reporting a prosperous first half to ...
News / French and Belgian corporation tax exemption for ports must end, rules EC
The European Commission has told the French and Belgian governments they must end the corporation tax-exemption for ...
News / Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
Major cultural and structural changes are needed before the severe barge congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam eases. Shipping ...
News / Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
The port of Antwerp has formed a committee to tackle the severe barge congestion hampering major ...
News / Barge operators and shipping lines apply Rotterdam and Antwerp congestion surcharges
Delays of up to 120 hours have led European barge operator Contargo to impose a ...
News / Maersk booking and port operations hit by cyber attack as hackers demand ransom
Maersk Line is today unable to take bookings following yesterday’s Petya ransomware cyber attack, in what ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading