Route canal work Headlines
Recommends / Nicaragua's canal: in a sleepy Pacific port, something stirs
Oh wow, here comes the Nicaragua Canal once more… There has been little more than ...
Recommends / Egypt seeks new Suez Canal toll deal with global shipping lines
Not sure if this is that much of a surprise – as The Loadstar reported ...
News / Panama Canal retakes market share from Suez as battle for Asia-USEC traffic heats up
Following the inauguration of the Panama Canal’s new lock system at the end of last ...
News / Changing times: how the wider Panama Canal may make 200 boxships redundant
The opening of the expanded Panama Canal next year will bring uncertain employment prospects for ...
Recommends / Panama Canal crack won’t delay expansion opening, says contractor
You have to admit, the photos that came out of Panama showing the cracks in ...
Saudi proposes plan to dig Strait of Hormuz bypass
Here’s one from the left field: Saudi Arabia is reportedly drawing up plans to develop ...
Union threat to strike over Panama Canal expansion gives Suez a boost
The union representing construction workers building the Panama Canal acted with exquisite timing at the ...
Recommends / Record-breaking fiscal years for east and Gulf coast ports
The informative Cathy Roberson has published a blog on the changing cargo flows of US ...
News / Reopening El Salam bridge would boost Egypt's economy after Suez expansion
While the completed Suez Canal expansion project, set to be formally opened today with the ...
News / Can Egypt afford Suez route canal work? Industry and logistics may pay the bills
With Egyptian president Abdel Fattah el-Sisi set to open the new Suez Canal expansion tomorrow, ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading