Route canal work Headlines
Recommends / Nicaragua's canal: in a sleepy Pacific port, something stirs
Oh wow, here comes the Nicaragua Canal once more… There has been little more than ...
Recommends / Egypt seeks new Suez Canal toll deal with global shipping lines
Not sure if this is that much of a surprise – as The Loadstar reported ...
News / Panama Canal retakes market share from Suez as battle for Asia-USEC traffic heats up
Following the inauguration of the Panama Canal’s new lock system at the end of last ...
News / Changing times: how the wider Panama Canal may make 200 boxships redundant
The opening of the expanded Panama Canal next year will bring uncertain employment prospects for ...
Recommends / Panama Canal crack won’t delay expansion opening, says contractor
You have to admit, the photos that came out of Panama showing the cracks in ...
Saudi proposes plan to dig Strait of Hormuz bypass
Here’s one from the left field: Saudi Arabia is reportedly drawing up plans to develop ...
Union threat to strike over Panama Canal expansion gives Suez a boost
The union representing construction workers building the Panama Canal acted with exquisite timing at the ...
Recommends / Record-breaking fiscal years for east and Gulf coast ports
The informative Cathy Roberson has published a blog on the changing cargo flows of US ...
News / Reopening El Salam bridge would boost Egypt's economy after Suez expansion
While the completed Suez Canal expansion project, set to be formally opened today with the ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 3.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 4.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 5.Analysis: Maersk – relationships matter and bad assets have nowhere to hide
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV