News / Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
Volga-Dnepr is to cease providing AN-124 capacity for EU and NATO states under the Strategic Airlift ...
People / Shock as Robert van de Weg becomes next executive to quit Volga-Dnepr
The well-respected Robert van de Weg has become the latest in a growing line of ...
News / Volga-Dnepr and Antonov pull the plug on Ruslan, opening up AN-124 market
The decade-long near-monopoly of the Ruslan International AN-124 joint venture will officially end on 31 December. Partners ...
News / Ruslan and the AN-124 could be forced out of business as Russia and Ukraine squabble
The future of the AN-124 aircraft is in serious doubt after Ukrainian manufacturer Antonov said it ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 3.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: Panalpina creating a buzz unseen since Mr McLean invented containers
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe