News / Volga-Dnepr and Antonov pull the plug on Ruslan, opening up AN-124 market
The decade-long near-monopoly of the Ruslan International AN-124 joint venture will officially end on 31 December. Partners ...
News / Ruslan and the AN-124 could be forced out of business as Russia and Ukraine squabble
The future of the AN-124 aircraft is in serious doubt after Ukrainian manufacturer Antonov said it ...
Recommends / Freight comes to Farnborough: Silkway opts for an AN-124 and Boeing lands conversion orders
So the Farnborough Airshow – soggy, wet, noisy and busy, with an unmistakeable odour of ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 3.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 4.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion