News / Russia agrees to extend rights of US carriers to use its airspace
Russia’s ministry of transport has agreed on an extension to overflight rights for US carriers, ...
News / Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
Volga-Dnepr is to cease providing AN-124 capacity for EU and NATO states under the Strategic Airlift ...
News / Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
US airlines could be banned from Russian airspace from April 18, following a decision by Russia’s ...
News / US accuses Russian forwarder Instar of breaking weapons sanctions
A Russian freight forwarder has denied allegations by the US Department of Commerce that it ...
Recommends / Russia blamed for 'malicious' cyber attack, as FedEx secures 'visible' customer data
The NotPetya cyber attack that cost businesses like Maersk and FedEx/TNT some $1.2bn, was orchestrated by the ...
Recommends / Georgia eyes China's One Belt One Road to break dependence on Russia
Interesting article from emerging markets publication bne IntelliNews on Georgia – the Black Sea country ...
Recommends / The big machines bringing industry – and war – to the melting Arctic
Popular Mechanics’ Joe Pappalardo has put together a fascinating piece on developing logistics at the North ...
News / Air cargo boom pushes Moscow Sheremetyevo to break ground on new handling terminal
Strong demand for cargo capacity in Moscow has seen Sheremetyevo International Airport launch the development of ...
Recommends / MSC eyes stake in Russian cargo major Transcontainer
Interesting news coming out of Russia suggests that the famously guarded MSC is looking to ...
News / Russian airspace threat subsides as ABC is given back its Schiphol slots
Dutch carrier KLM will not be blocked from using Russian airspace after landing slots for all-cargo carrier ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.Schiphol to evict tenants from cargo facilities for passenger aircraft parking
- 4.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 5.Container line profits this year will be wiped out by rising fuel and charter prices
- 1. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 3. luis rosario on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 4. Vlademir on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. Smith on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule