Recommends / Russia refuses to send 'most' rail freight to Latvia
Latvia’s opposition to a Russia-led initiative to build a new gas pipeline under the Baltic ...
News / Russia gives IATA eAWB hopes a lift as it signs up to MC99
Forwarders and airlines operating in Russia can expect a boost for e-freight and simplified payments, thanks ...
People / Mikhail Loganov to take over as CEO of Global Ports
Russia’s largest container terminal operator, Global Ports Investments (GPI), has promoted chief financial officer Mikhail ...
News / Maersk first line to settle Russian anti-competition case sparked by 'illegal' GRIs
Maersk Line has agreed to pay $230,000 to settle a four-year competition case with Russia’s ...
News / Volga-Dnepr takes off for Iran as Russia develops new global logistics hub at Ulyanovosk
Russia is developing an international multimodal cargo hub at Ulyanovosk, east of Moscow, to support increased ...
News / Ruslan and the AN-124 could be forced out of business as Russia and Ukraine squabble
The future of the AN-124 aircraft is in serious doubt after Ukrainian manufacturer Antonov said it ...
Recommends / Russia and Iran plan rail link to snag share of Suez traffic
Azerbaijan is cementing its aim to become a major transport hub after offering to pay ...
News / Russian government reportedly eyeing Volga-Dnepr's AN-124s
The Russian press are reporting a certain amount of political sabre-rattling in response to Volga-Dnepr ...
News / Two more cargo carriers set for take-off in Russia, despite its declining air freight market
New air cargo carriers are picking over the bones of Tranasero, the Russian carrier which ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Najma Qureshi on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
- 3. Seetah Kowlessur on Comment: how logistics service providers can stand out in a tender
- 4. Mubin Mondal on Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
- 5. Luc Castera on Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive