Recommends / Ukraine prosecutes Russian firms for falsifying An-124 maintenance
A Volga-Dnepr subsidiary is facing criminal charges in Ukraine over claims it falsified the airworthiness ...
News / Russia agrees to extend rights of US carriers to use its airspace
Russia’s ministry of transport has agreed on an extension to overflight rights for US carriers, ...
News / Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
Volga-Dnepr is to cease providing AN-124 capacity for EU and NATO states under the Strategic Airlift ...
News / Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
US airlines could be banned from Russian airspace from April 18, following a decision by Russia’s ...
News / US accuses Russian forwarder Instar of breaking weapons sanctions
A Russian freight forwarder has denied allegations by the US Department of Commerce that it ...
Recommends / Russia blamed for 'malicious' cyber attack, as FedEx secures 'visible' customer data
The NotPetya cyber attack that cost businesses like Maersk and FedEx/TNT some $1.2bn, was orchestrated by the ...
Recommends / Georgia eyes China's One Belt One Road to break dependence on Russia
Interesting article from emerging markets publication bne IntelliNews on Georgia – the Black Sea country ...
Recommends / The big machines bringing industry – and war – to the melting Arctic
Popular Mechanics’ Joe Pappalardo has put together a fascinating piece on developing logistics at the North ...
News / Air cargo boom pushes Moscow Sheremetyevo to break ground on new handling terminal
Strong demand for cargo capacity in Moscow has seen Sheremetyevo International Airport launch the development of ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV