Recommends / Russia blamed for 'malicious' cyber attack, as FedEx secures 'visible' customer data
The NotPetya cyber attack that cost businesses like Maersk and FedEx/TNT some $1.2bn, was orchestrated by the ...
Recommends / Georgia eyes China's One Belt One Road to break dependence on Russia
Interesting article from emerging markets publication bne IntelliNews on Georgia – the Black Sea country ...
Recommends / The big machines bringing industry – and war – to the melting Arctic
Popular Mechanics’ Joe Pappalardo has put together a fascinating piece on developing logistics at the North ...
News / Air cargo boom pushes Moscow Sheremetyevo to break ground on new handling terminal
Strong demand for cargo capacity in Moscow has seen Sheremetyevo International Airport launch the development of ...
Recommends / MSC eyes stake in Russian cargo major Transcontainer
Interesting news coming out of Russia suggests that the famously guarded MSC is looking to ...
News / Russian airspace threat subsides as ABC is given back its Schiphol slots
Dutch carrier KLM will not be blocked from using Russian airspace after landing slots for all-cargo carrier ...
News / 'Cargo carriers only have themselves to blame for loss of their slots at Schiphol'
Carriers not protectionism are to blame for slot losses at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, according to ...
News / Russian haulier Globaltruck eyes major fleet expansion after successful IPO
Russian haulage operator Globaltruck has gone public, listing itself on the Moscow Exchange seeking funds for ...
News / KLM offer to give ABC some Schiphol slots after Russian threat is 'fake news'
KLM has refused to confirm or deny reports it will give some of its own slots ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 3.Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 4.Asia-Europe carriers prepare for battle over market share with FAK rate cuts
- 5.Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 2. Jacob Smith on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 3. email@example.com on Kramer and RWG launch service to ease barge congestion at Rotterdam
- 4. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 'Don't grab at new tech in fear of digital forwarders, and make the wrong choice'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation