Recommends / The big machines bringing industry – and war – to the melting Arctic
Popular Mechanics’ Joe Pappalardo has put together a fascinating piece on developing logistics at the North ...
Recommends / MSC eyes stake in Russian cargo major Transcontainer
Interesting news coming out of Russia suggests that the famously guarded MSC is looking to ...
News / Russian airspace threat subsides as ABC is given back its Schiphol slots
Dutch carrier KLM will not be blocked from using Russian airspace after landing slots for all-cargo carrier ...
News / 'Cargo carriers only have themselves to blame for loss of their slots at Schiphol'
Carriers not protectionism are to blame for slot losses at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, according to ...
News / Russian haulier Globaltruck eyes major fleet expansion after successful IPO
Russian haulage operator Globaltruck has gone public, listing itself on the Moscow Exchange seeking funds for ...
News / KLM offer to give ABC some Schiphol slots after Russian threat is 'fake news'
KLM has refused to confirm or deny reports it will give some of its own slots ...
News / Russia set to ban Dutch carriers unless ABC's Schiphol slots are returned
Russia will ban Dutch carriers from its airspace from Saturday unless landing slots at Schiphol ...
News / Russia's Globaltruck eyes IPO to fund acquisitions and expand truck fleet
One of Russia’s largest haulage operators, Globaltruck Management, is to seek a public listing on ...
News / Russia's VIM Airlines grounded after debts weigh too heavy
After carrying more than 11,000 tonnes of cargo this year, Russia’s VIM Airlines looks set ...
Recommends / Putin orders end to trade in US dollars at Russian seaports
Next year, Russian seaports could find that they must use the rouble rather than the ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 5.Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion