Russian Railways Headlines
Recommends / PSA to sell last of its stake in logistics arm Gefco
Automotive New Europe is reporting that French car manufacturer PSA is to sell its remaining ...
Recommends / Russia refuses to send 'most' rail freight to Latvia
Latvia’s opposition to a Russia-led initiative to build a new gas pipeline under the Baltic ...
News / First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
The first train from the UK to China left London Gateway today, heading for Yiwu, ...
People / Anthony Gunn appointed executive vice president of forwarding at Gefco
Russian Railways-owned GGEFCO has named Anthony Gunn as executive vice president of its freight forwarding ...
News / Russian Railways looks to move into logistics with Gefco deal
After days of mounting speculation, French car-maker Peugeot-Citroen (PSA) today confirmed that it had entered ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 4.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 5.Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
- 1. email@example.com on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: could DSV be a target for a forwarder like Damco?
- 3. email@example.com on Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 4. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule