Russian Railways Headlines
News / 'Success story' Gefco formally applies to launch IPO next year
French logistics giant Gefco has applied to the Paris Euronext stock exchange to launch an ...
News / Ambitions for more rail freight between China and Russia are on track
Rail connectivity between China and Russia is continuing to grow, with several new services launched. Heading ...
Recommends / PSA to sell last of its stake in logistics arm Gefco
Automotive New Europe is reporting that French car manufacturer PSA is to sell its remaining ...
News / TransContainer profits soar as rumours grow of an MSC investment
Russian intermodal operator TransContainer today posted year-to-date profits that were up almost 100% on 2016. The ...
Recommends / Russia refuses to send 'most' rail freight to Latvia
Latvia’s opposition to a Russia-led initiative to build a new gas pipeline under the Baltic ...
News / First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
The first train from the UK to China left London Gateway today, heading for Yiwu, ...
People / Anthony Gunn appointed executive vice president of forwarding at Gefco
Russian Railways-owned GGEFCO has named Anthony Gunn as executive vice president of its freight forwarding ...
News / Russian Railways looks to move into logistics with Gefco deal
After days of mounting speculation, French car-maker Peugeot-Citroen (PSA) today confirmed that it had entered ...
- 1.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 2.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 5.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 1. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'