Recommends / Ryder acquires e-commerce operator MXD for $120m
Miami-based Ryder System has acquired e-commerce logistics operator MXD Group in a $120m deal. The South ...
News / Supply chain solutions business is not delivering up to expectations for Ryder
Ryder Systems is pushing hard to grow its business, which comprises fleet management and supply ...
News / Fleet management drives Ryder on depsite supply chain contract losses
US forwarder and truck lessor Ryder saw its first-half revenues grow year-on-year by 4% to ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs