SA: Ryder beats by $0.01, beats on revenue
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “Ryder (NYSE:R): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.82 beats by $0.01; GAAP EPS ...
BW: Ryder redefines the smart warehouse; deploys innovative mix of startup technologies
PRESS RELEASE “MIAMI–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Ryder System, Inc. (NYSE: R), a leader in commercial fleet management, dedicated transportation, ...
Comment / Market Insight: as hungry XPO eyes takeover targets, Ryder comes into view
From hungry hunter to possible prey – if the price is right: the corporate story of ...
Recommends / Ryder acquires e-commerce operator MXD for $120m
Miami-based Ryder System has acquired e-commerce logistics operator MXD Group in a $120m deal. The South ...
News / Supply chain solutions business is not delivering up to expectations for Ryder
Ryder Systems is pushing hard to grow its business, which comprises fleet management and supply ...
News / Fleet management drives Ryder on depsite supply chain contract losses
US forwarder and truck lessor Ryder saw its first-half revenues grow year-on-year by 4% to ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'