Recommends / Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
Boeing appears to have fallen victim to the US administration’s decision to tear up the ...
Recommends / Europe requests exemptions from US Iran sanctions
In pulling out of the Iran nuclear deal, the US has the potential to reinstate ...
News / MSC first carrier to withdraw Iran services as US gets set to reimpose sanctions
MSC today became the first major container shipping line to announce that it plans to ...
News / Non-US forwarders must scrutinise their businesses if they want to trade with Iranian companies
Freight forwarders serving the Iranian trades have been advised to scrutinise their business with firms ...
News / US withdrawal from Iran deal could have 'significant' impact on transport and logistics
The response of the remaining countries to the US decision to withdraw from the Iran ...
News / US accuses Russian forwarder Instar of breaking weapons sanctions
A Russian freight forwarder has denied allegations by the US Department of Commerce that it ...
Recommends / IRISL eyes London IPO, but is thwarted so far
According to Reuters, the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL), once more trading between ...
Recommends / China's ZTE telecoms shipper to axe 3,000 jobs
Amid looming US trade sanctions that could severely disrupt its supply chain, Chinese telecoms manufacturer ...
News / Two more cargo carriers set for take-off in Russia, despite its declining air freight market
New air cargo carriers are picking over the bones of Tranasero, the Russian carrier which ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 3.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Mike Wackett on Maersk warns customers they must help pay its bigger fuel bills after 2020
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3. Lana Gunia on How to take NYC back to its maritime roots
- 4. Jesse Borghmans on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA