News / Non-US forwarders must scrutinise their businesses if they want to trade with Iranian companies
Freight forwarders serving the Iranian trades have been advised to scrutinise their business with firms ...
News / US withdrawal from Iran deal could have 'significant' impact on transport and logistics
The response of the remaining countries to the US decision to withdraw from the Iran ...
News / US accuses Russian forwarder Instar of breaking weapons sanctions
A Russian freight forwarder has denied allegations by the US Department of Commerce that it ...
Recommends / IRISL eyes London IPO, but is thwarted so far
According to Reuters, the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL), once more trading between ...
Recommends / China's ZTE telecoms shipper to axe 3,000 jobs
Amid looming US trade sanctions that could severely disrupt its supply chain, Chinese telecoms manufacturer ...
News / Two more cargo carriers set for take-off in Russia, despite its declining air freight market
New air cargo carriers are picking over the bones of Tranasero, the Russian carrier which ...
Recommends / Iran to buy 114 Airbus jets, but may seek Boeing aircraft post-sanctions
With sanctions lifted, Iran is in acquisitive mode, with aircraft the first on its wish ...
- 1.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 2.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 2. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 3. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships
- 4. Peter on Hapag-Lloyd stays bullish despite loss-making first quarter
- 5. Holisol supply chain solutions on How to gain competitive advantage in global e-commerce logistics