News / Saudia seeks to increase its global footprint via more partnerships with air cargo carriers
Saudia Cargo is in talks with several potential airline partners to boost its global network. Saudia ...
News / Airlines will continue to need ACMI options as they eye new markets
The trend towards wet-leasing freighter capacity is set to continue as airlines look to develop ...
News / Saudia's Ariaen Zimmerman opts for top job at Cargo2000
Cargo2000 will get a new lease of life as it undergoes change with a new ...
People / Mike Duggan aims to bring a new dimension to Saudia Cargo
Mike Duggan, formerly of HAE Group and Emirates, has continued his Middle East-based career by ...
Recommends / Saudia Cargo revamps its fleet
Saudia Cargo, whose attraction to older aircraft types has always shed doubts in the market ...
News / Saudia Cargo launches truck service for air freight to link domestic hub network
Saudia Cargo is set to launch a complete domestic road feeder service (RFS) network, following ...
News / Saudia Cargo looks to launch trucking service as Scholten eyes new business
Saudia Cargo is considering launching air cargo trucking services in its home market in a ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers