News / Middle East air freight disruption looms as Qatar is blacklisted over 'terror links'
Air freight transhipped via the Middle East could be disrupted after several countries decided to cut ...
People / Semih Kutluğ takes over from Mike Duggan as Saudia's chief of charters
Semih Kutluğ (pictured) has become acting director cargo charters at Saudia Cargo, replacing Mike Duggan, ...
News / Teamwork the key to Africa's air cargo sector achieving its potential
Collaboration and investment is key to boosting African air freight, for the continent continues to miss ...
News / Saudia seeks to increase its global footprint via more partnerships with air cargo carriers
Saudia Cargo is in talks with several potential airline partners to boost its global network. Saudia ...
News / Airlines will continue to need ACMI options as they eye new markets
The trend towards wet-leasing freighter capacity is set to continue as airlines look to develop ...
News / Saudia's Ariaen Zimmerman opts for top job at Cargo2000
Cargo2000 will get a new lease of life as it undergoes change with a new ...
People / Mike Duggan aims to bring a new dimension to Saudia Cargo
Mike Duggan, formerly of HAE Group and Emirates, has continued his Middle East-based career by ...
Recommends / Saudia Cargo revamps its fleet
Saudia Cargo, whose attraction to older aircraft types has always shed doubts in the market ...
News / Saudia Cargo launches truck service for air freight to link domestic hub network
Saudia Cargo is set to launch a complete domestic road feeder service (RFS) network, following ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development