News / Middle East air freight disruption looms as Qatar is blacklisted over 'terror links'
Air freight transhipped via the Middle East could be disrupted after several countries decided to cut ...
People / Semih Kutluğ takes over from Mike Duggan as Saudia's chief of charters
Semih Kutluğ (pictured) has become acting director cargo charters at Saudia Cargo, replacing Mike Duggan, ...
News / Teamwork the key to Africa's air cargo sector achieving its potential
Collaboration and investment is key to boosting African air freight, for the continent continues to miss ...
News / Saudia seeks to increase its global footprint via more partnerships with air cargo carriers
Saudia Cargo is in talks with several potential airline partners to boost its global network. Saudia ...
News / Airlines will continue to need ACMI options as they eye new markets
The trend towards wet-leasing freighter capacity is set to continue as airlines look to develop ...
News / Saudia's Ariaen Zimmerman opts for top job at Cargo2000
Cargo2000 will get a new lease of life as it undergoes change with a new ...
People / Mike Duggan aims to bring a new dimension to Saudia Cargo
Mike Duggan, formerly of HAE Group and Emirates, has continued his Middle East-based career by ...
Recommends / Saudia Cargo revamps its fleet
Saudia Cargo, whose attraction to older aircraft types has always shed doubts in the market ...
News / Saudia Cargo launches truck service for air freight to link domestic hub network
Saudia Cargo is set to launch a complete domestic road feeder service (RFS) network, following ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 3.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 4.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 5.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 1. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 2. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 3. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 4. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 5. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links