News / Middle East air freight disruption looms as Qatar is blacklisted over 'terror links'
Air freight transhipped via the Middle East could be disrupted after several countries decided to cut ...
People / Semih Kutluğ takes over from Mike Duggan as Saudia's chief of charters
Semih Kutluğ (pictured) has become acting director cargo charters at Saudia Cargo, replacing Mike Duggan, ...
News / Teamwork the key to Africa's air cargo sector achieving its potential
Collaboration and investment is key to boosting African air freight, for the continent continues to miss ...
News / Saudia seeks to increase its global footprint via more partnerships with air cargo carriers
Saudia Cargo is in talks with several potential airline partners to boost its global network. Saudia ...
News / Airlines will continue to need ACMI options as they eye new markets
The trend towards wet-leasing freighter capacity is set to continue as airlines look to develop ...
News / Saudia's Ariaen Zimmerman opts for top job at Cargo2000
Cargo2000 will get a new lease of life as it undergoes change with a new ...
People / Mike Duggan aims to bring a new dimension to Saudia Cargo
Mike Duggan, formerly of HAE Group and Emirates, has continued his Middle East-based career by ...
Recommends / Saudia Cargo revamps its fleet
Saudia Cargo, whose attraction to older aircraft types has always shed doubts in the market ...
News / Saudia Cargo launches truck service for air freight to link domestic hub network
Saudia Cargo is set to launch a complete domestic road feeder service (RFS) network, following ...
News / Saudia Cargo looks to launch trucking service as Scholten eyes new business
Saudia Cargo is considering launching air cargo trucking services in its home market in a ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam