News / Top passenger airport Atlanta invests heavily to boost its cargo credentials
Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson airport is trying to attract more forwarders and manufacturers in a bid to ...
News / Ports of Georgia and Virginia get green light for talks on box terminal alliance
The US east coast port authorities of Georgia and Virginia have been given a green light ...
News / G6 Alliance follows 2M in cutting back transatlantic container shipping capacity
The G6 Alliance has announced that it will “temporarily suspend” its Atlantic Express 4 (AX4) ...
Recommends / Obama's budget for ports shocks Georgia, thrills Jacksonville
The race to prepare US east coast ports to handle the bigger ships that are ...
Recommends / Fire is out at Savannah Ocean Terminal warehouse
The huge fire that raged through the port of Savannah’s Ocean Terminal over the weekend ...
Recommends / Business plan for Savannah port could make Louisiana Purchase blush
The US east coast port of Savannah has always been one of the most ambitious ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion