News / Early AE2/Swan return would add to the pressure on Asia-Europe carriers
The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI), published today after a break for the Chinese Golden ...
News / Box carriers sail towards a tipping point of ocean freight rates and fuel
The bellwether Shanghai Container Freight Index (SCFI) did not publish today, due to the national holiday ...
News / Rush for space on Asia-Europe as box carriers spark new capacity crunch
North European shippers are scrambling to book space on October sailings to Asia ahead of ...
News / Carriers cannot afford to 'sit on their hands' as Asia-Europe spot rates tumble
Container spot rates between Asia and North Europe have tumbled by around 18% since the ...
News / Transpac boom rolls on, and containers continue to be rolled over
Container spot rates on the transpacific have continued to soar as shippers scramble for space ...
News / Full ships could lead to a more stable container shipping market
Container spot rates on the major tradelanes were stable this week, but with headhaul vessels ...
News / The worst is over claim box carriers that see signs of a profit in Q3
After posting heavy losses for the first six months, ocean carriers believe the worst is ...
News / Carriers take comfort as spot rates look to be entering calmer waters
Today’s Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) offered some positive news for the container lines. Overall, the ...
News / Maersk revises Q1 bullish forecast and follows Hapag-Lloyd with profit warning
Maersk has been obliged to issue a profit warning ahead of the publication of its ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 5.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 1. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 2. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 3. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 4. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 5. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links