News / Container lines 'jostling for market share' could start a new freight rate war
With the first anniversary of the Hanjin Shipping bankruptcy just passed, there are growing fears ...
News / More rate slippage on east-west trades as carriers prepare for slack season
Asia-North Europe container spot rates are under pressure again and there is evidence that carriers ...
Maersk results signal a liner recovery as the tide turns for carriers
The interim results from Maersk Line this week are a bellwether, indicating a welcome recovery for ...
Asia to Europe contract rates soar, but there's pressure on the transpacific
Asia-North Europe long-term contract rates are 70% higher than a year ago, bringing a big ...
News / Freight rates on the rise and box carriers get ready to reap the rewards
Container spot rates from Asia to the US, and Asia to Europe were given a lift ...
News / Soft Asia-Europe spot rates will harden as peak season approaches
There was evidence this week of continued softer Asia-North Europe freight rates just ahead of ...
News / Higher rates and volumes shown on carriers's improved balance sheets as SCFI slightly dips
More evidence emerged today that higher volumes and improved contract rates in the second quarter ...
News / Outlook for deepsea carriers more 'optimistic', but transpacific remains volatile
The first tangible evidence that the container liner industry is on course for a profitable year comes ...
News / Transpacific rates still under pressure but Asia-Europe space still tight
Container spot rates from Asia to the US came under more pressure this week, with the ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 5.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships