News / More volatility expected as transpacific spot rates rebound after weeks of decline
This week it was the turn of the Asia-North America spot rates to rebound after a ...
News / Spot container freight rates still falling as FAK hikes fail to help carriers
Spot container freight rates fell on the major deepsea tradelanes again this week, after a ...
News / As rates decline, box carriers announce price hikes – but will they hold?
Spot container freight rates on the world’s largest shipping routes continued their downward slide this ...
News / Asia-Europe contract shippers asked to pay more, with premiums for priority
Container spot rates from Asia to Europe and the US ticked down a few percentage ...
News / Container spot rates up out of Asia, but backhaul rates falling at last
Container spot rates between Asia and Europe and Asia and the US surged this week ...
News / Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
There was a slight uptick in spot rates between Asia and Europe and a marginal decline ...
News / Spot container rates take a dive as eastbound capacity crunch continues
Spot container freight rates between Asia and Europe and Asia and the US ticked down ...
News / Container lines see rate rises stick across most ocean trades
Container lines this week succeeded in imposing rate increases across most routes covered by the ...
News / Ocean carriers benefit from steady rates as new contracts are signed
Container spot rates between Asia and Europe held steady this week, while the erosion of transpacific ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. email@example.com on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy