News / Weaker demand will drive spot rates down post-CNY – but by how much?
The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) did not publish today, due to the Chinese New ...
News / Transpacific spot rates soften early as carriers prepare for post-CNY slump
The last Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) before the Chinese New Year holiday has recorded ...
News / Carriers aiming to hang on to spot rate gains as Year of the Pig trots in
Container spot rates on the two major tradelanes, Asia to the US and Asia to ...
News / Container spot rates hold steady as carriers adjust capacity for CNY holiday
After a strong finish to 2018, container spot rates on the major east-west routes, as ...
News / Strong demand keeping spot rates firm as new bunker adjustment fees come aboard
Asia-Europe ocean carriers from have announced further hikes in their FAK rates this month after ...
News / A festive rate respite, but carriers may be in for 'a bumpy ride' in 2019
The penultimate reading from the Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) for 2018 saw continued erosion ...
News / SCFI suffers another dip for rates to the US, but Europe shows more resilience
The US spot rate components of the Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) tumbled again this ...
News / Return of AE2/Swan service dampens carrier hopes of Asia-Europe rate hike
The reactivation of the 2M’s AE2/Swan Asia-North Europe loop this week has poured cold water ...
News / Transpacific box rates still slipping as tariff talk hangs over peak season
Container spot rates on the transpacific suffered again this week: Asia to the US east ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'