News / Schiphol to evict tenants from cargo facilities for passenger aircraft parking
Schiphol is evicting cargo tenants from two handling facilities to make way for passenger aircraft ...
LongRead / Technology and innovation at the tipping point
We are at the tipping point. Technology cannot be ignored – even in old, traditional industries. ...
News / Schiphol freighter crisis may run into winter as local rule is delayed again
Fears are mounting that Schiphol’s freighter slot crisis will continue into the winter season after ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: How Belt & Road will transform logistics in China and Asia
Eurasia is the world’s largest market, home to some 70% of the global population and ...
News / Doubts surface over green light for local rule for freighter slots at Schiphol
Attempts to introduce a local rule to support freighter slots in Schiphol appear to have ...
News / Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
Volga-Dnepr is to cease providing AN-124 capacity for EU and NATO states under the Strategic Airlift ...
News / Aviation community slams Dutch cabinet for 'careless' Schiphol capacity ruling
The Dutch aviation community has slammed its government’s decision to “lock” capacity at Schiphol until 2021, ...
People / Bart Pouwels gets top job in Schiphol Airport cargo restructure
Bart Pouwels has been appointed to head up the cargo team at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, ...
News / 'We need more data-sharing and visibility in e-commerce air freight supply chains'
Cainiao, Alibaba’s logistics arm, has called on the air cargo industry to support data-sharing and ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV