Recommends / Menzies reinstates jobs lost at Schiphol with freighter slot cuts
The turnaround at Schiphol, which appeared to see KLM bow to Russian pressure to return AirBridgeCargo’s ...
Recommends / ABC gets more slots at Schiphol after threat to close Russian airspace to KLM
It seems the Dutch have caved in to Russia’s demands for slots at Schiphol for ...
News / 'Cargo carriers only have themselves to blame for loss of their slots at Schiphol'
Carriers not protectionism are to blame for slot losses at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, according to ...
News / KLM offer to give ABC some Schiphol slots after Russian threat is 'fake news'
KLM has refused to confirm or deny reports it will give some of its own slots ...
News / Schiphol slot storm not our fault, says IATA as tension with Russia builds
IATA has hit back at implications it bears responsibility for tension between Dutch and Russian ...
News / Russia set to ban Dutch carriers unless ABC's Schiphol slots are returned
Russia will ban Dutch carriers from its airspace from Saturday unless landing slots at Schiphol ...
Recommends / ESC argues for 70:30 rule for freighter operators at full airports
The European Shippers Council is arguing, reasonably enough, that IATA’s 80:20 rule, whereby airlines lose ...
News / Shippers get behind Project Selfie bid to better reflect air freight load factors
Shippers are supporting a new initiative to better reflect air cargo’s true worth by changing ...
News / Dutch infrastructure secretary backs battle for more freighter slots at Schiphol
The Dutch secretary of state for infrastructure and the environment is supporting Air Cargo Netherlands’ ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared