News / New reception centres 'a sticking plaster' on the migrant problem, says RHA
Forwarders are bracing themselves for increased difficulties and delays on cross-Channel road freight shipments following the ...
News / AF-KLM Cargo gets back to business after cost cuts, with major investment in ecommerce sorting facility
Following three years of cost-cutting exercises, AF-KLM Cargo is ready to build again, with the ...
News / Air cargo should 'blow its own trumpet' – but has to deliver the goods
The air cargo industry has to ensure its customers understand and appreciate its value, delegates ...
News / Airfreight sector confidence gets a lift as 2016 ends with healthy growth
Airfreight will remain strong for the first half of 2017, bolstered by Chinese fiscal stimulus ...
News / Airlines must partner with last-mile specialists to capture e-commerce cargo volumes
Network airlines should forge new partnerships and embrace data sharing to avoid missing out on ...
News / KLM Cargo and Dutch air freight sector 'lack vision and bravado', say critics
The management and strategy of KLM Cargo is accused of lacking “vision and bravado”, and have ...
Recommends / Call for open skies at Schiphol dominates air cargo debate
Both the Dutch government and KLM appear to have come under fire for protectionism at ...
News / More forwarders onboard, as Schiphol air cargo 'milk run' delivery service expands
A pilot scheme to streamline the delivery of import consignments at Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport will ...
News / Shippers call for more liberalisation as Dutch restrict Gulf carriers at Schiphol
The Dutch government has frozen landing rights for Gulf carriers at Schiphol Airport, ahead of ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 5.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships