News / Airfreight sector confidence gets a lift as 2016 ends with healthy growth
Airfreight will remain strong for the first half of 2017, bolstered by Chinese fiscal stimulus ...
News / Airlines must partner with last-mile specialists to capture e-commerce cargo volumes
Network airlines should forge new partnerships and embrace data sharing to avoid missing out on ...
News / KLM Cargo and Dutch air freight sector 'lack vision and bravado', say critics
The management and strategy of KLM Cargo is accused of lacking “vision and bravado”, and have ...
Recommends / Call for open skies at Schiphol dominates air cargo debate
Both the Dutch government and KLM appear to have come under fire for protectionism at ...
News / More forwarders onboard, as Schiphol air cargo 'milk run' delivery service expands
A pilot scheme to streamline the delivery of import consignments at Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport will ...
News / Shippers call for more liberalisation as Dutch restrict Gulf carriers at Schiphol
The Dutch government has frozen landing rights for Gulf carriers at Schiphol Airport, ahead of ...
News / Schiphol surprises by looking outside the industry to recruit its new air cargo chief
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol has stayed true to form by announcing a surprise choice to replace ...
News / Schiphol bullish as KLM freighters go: 'If cargo needs to move, someone will fly it'
The rapidly diminishing cargo fleet of key customer KLM-Martinair will have little impact, Amsterdam Airport ...
News / FRA sees an opportunity blooming to take some of the flower trade from AMS
Frankfurt’s perishables centre is aiming to take on the might of Amsterdam Schiphol in the ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 3.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. email@example.com on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 3. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 4. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters