News / Scottish whisky shippers on the rocks as dock workers at Grangemouth launch strike
A two-week strike beginning today at Scotland’s biggest container port of Grangemouth threatens to seriously ...
Recommends / Scotland decides: what does shipping think?
This month’s vote on Scotland’s possible independence looms large over the UK. Even if it ...
News / Are Scottish shippers ready to deal with the impact of a vote for independence?
It has been debated for a long time, but now – like the ground rush ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 3.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA
- 2. Customer on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 3. Bob Battersby on BMW to shut UK Mini plant for at least a month on Brexit day
- 4. Ross Delaney on The day I went to prison…
- 5. Adriaan Groenendijk on The day I went to prison…