News / Scottish whisky shippers on the rocks as dock workers at Grangemouth launch strike
A two-week strike beginning today at Scotland’s biggest container port of Grangemouth threatens to seriously ...
Recommends / Scotland decides: what does shipping think?
This month’s vote on Scotland’s possible independence looms large over the UK. Even if it ...
News / Are Scottish shippers ready to deal with the impact of a vote for independence?
It has been debated for a long time, but now – like the ground rush ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 1. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam