News / Suspicious shippers urge Maersk rethink on new fuel surcharge plan
Shippers have joined forwarders in condemning Maersk’s plan for new fuel surcharges to help recover the ...
News / Maersk warns customers they must help pay its bigger fuel bills after 2020
Facing an extra fuel bill of more than $2bn a year, as a consequence of the ...
News / Seaspan profits more than double in a 'strong' second quarter
Containership owner Seaspan Corporation does not rule out acquiring a smaller non-operating rival owner, but ...
News / Atlantic Container Line reinforces its faith in scrubbers to comply with new fuel rules
The shipping industry is split into two camps ahead of the IMO’s 2020 0.5% sulphur ...
News / Investors worry as major box lines still falter on strategy for low-sulphur laws
Investors are increasingly concerned that, with only 18 months to go until the IMO’s 0.5% ...
News / Time pressure on carriers to decide on scrubbers or more expensive greener fuel
With just over 18 months until the IMO’s 0.5% sulphur cap regulations come into force, ...
News / Survey - shipowners shun scrubbers in advance of 2020 low-sulphur rules
A survey of shipowners by Drewry reveals that two thirds are preparing to bunker their ...
News / Maersk hints at using LNG in post-2020 low sulphur shipping
Maersk Line is considering converting some of its ships to run on LNG fuel ahead ...
News / Rising oil price poses another profitablity problem for containership operators
Escalating fuel prices are posing a renewed risk to carrier profitability, adding to the twin ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 3.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 1. ex customer on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2. email@example.com on Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 3. Hariesh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 4. Imran solanki on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 5. jb on Lufthansa Cargo bans dry ice shipments on 747s to keep animals safer