Recommends / Trade wars: how is air cargo impacted?
Great piece from the normally reticent, publicity-shy Seabury, looking at the potential effect of Trump’s ...
Recommends / Accenture acquires Seabury aviation consultancy
Accenture has acquired the aviation consultancy and advisory units of Seabury Group, with 120 employees, ...
Recommends / Seabury sees a slight turn of the tide for air freight
Normally publicity-shy Seabury has completed the research it publishes annually. Noting that 2016 was always going ...
News / 'Balancing supply and demand the way to keep container shipping sector afloat'
More work is required to address the issues of overcapacity and weak growth in the ...
Comment / 2015 was a weak year in air freight – but 2016 will be all about delivering
Remember the heady last days of 2014, and the air freight boom in the first ...
Comment / However you read it, air cargo growth is flat-lining – but the writing was on the wall
There has been some disappointment over miserable IATA figures released today – but the writing ...
Recommends / Seabury's air cargo World Cup match with Brazil
With full Brazil 2014 fervour, Seabury, the normally sensible-to-a-fault, data-driven consultancy, has tasked two senior ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. Simon George on MSC opts for Traxens technology to create 50,000 'smart' containers
- 2. John Luis on Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
- 3. LawrenceTeh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 4. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?