People / CMA CGM names Tim Haas chief commercial officer, North America
CMA CGM has appointed Tim Haas (pictured above) as its new chief operations officer in ...
People / SeaCube Container Leasing appoints industry veteran Jim Kachidurian as CCO
SeaCube Container Leasing has appointed Jim Kachidurian as its new chief commercial officer. Mr Kachidurian brings ...
People / Robert Sappio appointed CEO at SeaCube Leasing
SeaCube Container Leasing has appointed Robert Sappio (pictured above) as its new chief executive, based ...
- 1.Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 3.Market Insight: An opportunity for APMM to entice Hapag-Lloyd to join the family
- 4.Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 2. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Kyle Stone on Port of Los Angeles eyes creation of manufacturing hub for new cargo flows
- 4. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Were Naphtal on Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics