News / Time is money: report shows carrier reliability leads to higher profits
Reliability does positively impact container line profitability – at least according to SeaIntel’s latest Sunday Spotlight. Recently, there ...
News / Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
Analysts have raised concerns over another bout of overcapacity, following the latest orders for ULCVs, by ...
News / 'No carrier too big to fail': forwarders and shippers need visibility into their finances
Forwarders and shippers must do as much due diligence as possible on ocean carriers, as ...
News / Court ruling could see shippers face $300m bill from Hanjin creditors
Shippers and forwarders could face multi-million-dollar bills from Hanjin if its creditors sue customers which failed ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared