News / Time is money: report shows carrier reliability leads to higher profits
Reliability does positively impact container line profitability – at least according to SeaIntel’s latest Sunday Spotlight. Recently, there ...
News / Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
Analysts have raised concerns over another bout of overcapacity, following the latest orders for ULCVs, by ...
News / 'No carrier too big to fail': forwarders and shippers need visibility into their finances
Forwarders and shippers must do as much due diligence as possible on ocean carriers, as ...
News / Court ruling could see shippers face $300m bill from Hanjin creditors
Shippers and forwarders could face multi-million-dollar bills from Hanjin if its creditors sue customers which failed ...
- 1.Etihad pulls A330F fleet as US adds new security rules for Middle East airlines
- 2.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development