News / Competition red tape may tie major carriers in too many knots for more M&A
The era of large-scale consolidation among the major container carriers is likely at an end, delegates ...
News / Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges
The European Shippers Council (ESC) has accused container lines of price-signalling, following a wave of ...
News / APL offers 'money-back' guarantee on premium transpacific service
CMA CGM subsidiary APL has launched a premium service it says will “promise equipment and vessel ...
News / Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
Analysts have raised concerns over another bout of overcapacity, following the latest orders for ULCVs, by ...
Recommends / Container carriers must focus on strategic issues to survive
SeaIntelligence’s Lars Jensen – ever-fascinating about container shipping – is featured in this free-to-view article on Lloyds List. He ...
News / Shippers need to gear up for a world with no secrets in the supply chain
The freight industry should embrace online pricing to create more efficiencies – while shippers also ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'