News / Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
Damco’s supply chain services for Maersk Line are to be integrated into the carrier, and ...
News / MPC fleet growth ambitions challenged by rise in second-hand vessel prices
Niche sector specialist MPC Container Ships posted its first quarterly profit in Q3 as it ...
News / Global e-commerce boom a great opportunity for logistics and ocean freight
E-commerce offers significant opportunities to the logistics industry, including ocean carriers, according to retailers. Frank Diaz, ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes