Securing the freight Headlines
Recommends / UN calls for step-up in security for planes and airports
The industry is tough enough as it is – so the last thing anyone in air ...
News / Liability warning to forwarders and hauliers after hijacked tobacco court case ruling
Freight forwarders and hauliers discovered this week that they may be liable for cargo thefts during transit ...
Recommends / Trains take the strain as Mexican cargo crime gangs switch tracks
Criminals in Mexico move faster than freight companies, according to Mexico News Daily, which has ...
Recommends / Cargo theft now a tougher nut to crack
In the US alone, according to this report from Fleet Owner, trucking crime is worth ...
Recommends / Cargo thieves active during Memorial Day weekend, firms warn
It’s a holiday weekend – and the thieves have got an eye on your cargo, ...
News / US freight industry coalition whistles up new plan to use more air cargo sniffer dogs
The US Airforwarders Association (AfA) is taking the lead in a push to use more sniffer ...
News / Thieves 3D-print keys and locks to bypass container security
Hot on the heels of yesterday’s news that cargo crime in the EMEA region rose 115% ...
News / Supply chain disruption cost $56bn last year - and there's more risk to come
New research from the British Standards Institute (BSI) has found that global supply chains gained ...
News / Bangladesh moves to improve airport security as UK bans air cargo imports
The UK has banned air cargo imports from Bangladesh over security concerns at its airports – a further ...
News / Welcome for UK review of fines for truckers carrying hidden illegal immigrants
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has welcomed the UK Home Office’s plans to review the ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Three Japanese carriers looking forward to coming together as ONE
- 3.Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
- 4.Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion
- 5.Carriers start to defer ULCV deliveries in the face of overcapacity and softer demand
- 1. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 4. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion
- 5. Stephen Dearman on Andrew Peeler takes over from Mike Cooper as Yodel CEO