Recommends / UK ban on Bangladesh air freight ends: but nothing changes
It may have been much anticipated, but it turns out that the UK’s recent decision ...
Recommends / US demands enhanced air cargo security screening from Turkey
A bomb disguised as a meat-mincer has triggered higher security on flights from Turkey to ...
Recommends / 'Most troubling' – FAA tests on electronic devices in cargo hold
It may come as little surprise to some in the cargo business who deal with ...
Recommends / All US-bound commercial flights subject to new security rules
So it looks like the so-called “laptop ban” may come to an end – which ...
Recommends / EASA issues safety warning over portable electronic devices on aircraft
The European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) has warned that portable electronic devices (PEDs) containing lithium ...
Recommends / Trying to make sense of the new US travel ban
Something smells wrong about this latest US travel ban, which prevents passengers flying from certain ...
PODCAST: in conversation with Allen Gina
In the first of a three-part series of interviews and conversations from the recent TOC ...
Recommends / With cargo theft on the rise, retailers must focus on protecting their goods
Cautionary article from the website of the US retailer organisation, the National Retail Federation, in ...
Recommends / Fast-forwarding 15 years: airline industry gains and losses since 9/11
A little break from freight – although it is certainly related. On the 15th anniversary ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 3.Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 4.Maersk Honam blaze death toll grows as search for last crew member is called off
- 5.Asia-Europe carriers prepare for battle over market share with FAK rate cuts
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 'Don't grab at new tech in fear of digital forwarders, and make the wrong choice'
- 2. email@example.com on Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
- 3. Ross Delaney on Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 4. Jordan Blake on Blockchain start-up brings transparency to shipping
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding