Recommends / All US-bound commercial flights subject to new security rules
So it looks like the so-called “laptop ban” may come to an end – which ...
Recommends / EASA issues safety warning over portable electronic devices on aircraft
The European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) has warned that portable electronic devices (PEDs) containing lithium ...
Recommends / Trying to make sense of the new US travel ban
Something smells wrong about this latest US travel ban, which prevents passengers flying from certain ...
Recommends / With cargo theft on the rise, retailers must focus on protecting their goods
Cautionary article from the website of the US retailer organisation, the National Retail Federation, in ...
Recommends / Fast-forwarding 15 years: airline industry gains and losses since 9/11
A little break from freight – although it is certainly related. On the 15th anniversary ...
Recommends / US Customs delays air cargo security rule-making for one more year
American Shipper has a good report on the US Advanced Air Cargo Screening Programme, which ...
News / UPDATE: FAA repeals ban on flights between US and Turkey
UPDATE: 19/7/16 The FAA has lifted all restrictions on flights between the US and Turkey, ...
Recommends / Cargo thieves active during Memorial Day weekend, firms warn
It’s a holiday weekend – and the thieves have got an eye on your cargo, ...
News / Welcome for UK review of fines for truckers carrying hidden illegal immigrants
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has welcomed the UK Home Office’s plans to review the ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Najma Qureshi on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
- 3. Seetah Kowlessur on Comment: how logistics service providers can stand out in a tender
- 4. Mubin Mondal on Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
- 5. Luc Castera on Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive