SEKO Logistics Headlines
People / John Eastland is SEKO Logistics' new president of aerospace and aviation division
SEKO Logistics has appointed John Eastland as president of its Washington DC-based aerospace and aviation ...
People / Tony Barnes is SEKO Logistics' new Asia-Pacific chief operating officer
SEKO Logistics has named Tony Barnes (pictured above) as its new chief operating officer of ...
News / E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
Alibaba has added yet another logistics provider to its growing list of partners, with the ...
People / Kevin Krause new VP ocean services at Seko Logistics
Seko Logistics has appointed Kevin Krause as its vice president of ocean services. Mr Krause joins ...
News / SEKO signs on with Alibaba as retailers and forwarders link up to boost e-commerce
Online retailers and logistics providers are collaborating on technology “ecosystems” to further propel booming cross-border ...
People / SEKO Logistics appoints Jim Mikrut to lead its US home delivery division
SEKO Logistics has appointed Jim Mikrut as vice president of its home delivery business in ...
People / SEKO Logistics appoints new president as it builds next generation of leadership
SEKO Logistics has appointed James Gagne as president, effective January 1 2017. Current president and chief ...
People / SEKO seeks new US partners as Terence Madl takes on network development role
Terence Madl has become SEKO Logistics’ new vice-president of network development, tasked with nurturing the company’s ...
People / Carol Kijac joins SEKO Logistics as chief sales officer
Former Expeditors sales veteran Carol Kijac has been appointed chief sales officer of SEKO Logistics ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers