SEKO Logistics Headlines
Comment / If you've got what it takes in forwarding, customers will find you
Love me tender? Not in today’s world. If you’ve got what it takes, tech savvy ...
People / John Eastland is SEKO Logistics' new president of aerospace and aviation division
SEKO Logistics has appointed John Eastland as president of its Washington DC-based aerospace and aviation ...
People / Tony Barnes is SEKO Logistics' new Asia-Pacific chief operating officer
SEKO Logistics has named Tony Barnes (pictured above) as its new chief operating officer of ...
News / E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
Alibaba has added yet another logistics provider to its growing list of partners, with the ...
People / Kevin Krause new VP ocean services at Seko Logistics
Seko Logistics has appointed Kevin Krause as its vice president of ocean services. Mr Krause joins ...
News / SEKO signs on with Alibaba as retailers and forwarders link up to boost e-commerce
Online retailers and logistics providers are collaborating on technology “ecosystems” to further propel booming cross-border ...
People / SEKO Logistics appoints Jim Mikrut to lead its US home delivery division
SEKO Logistics has appointed Jim Mikrut as vice president of its home delivery business in ...
People / SEKO Logistics appoints new president as it builds next generation of leadership
SEKO Logistics has appointed James Gagne as president, effective January 1 2017. Current president and chief ...
People / SEKO seeks new US partners as Terence Madl takes on network development role
Terence Madl has become SEKO Logistics’ new vice-president of network development, tasked with nurturing the company’s ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
- 2. Simão júnior Macuacua on DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
- 3. Sua Wayne Schwalger on Matson announces new west coast-South Pacific service
- 4. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 5. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading