SEKO Logistics Headlines
Comment / If you've got what it takes in forwarding, customers will find you
Love me tender? Not in today’s world. If you’ve got what it takes, tech savvy ...
People / John Eastland is SEKO Logistics' new president of aerospace and aviation division
SEKO Logistics has appointed John Eastland as president of its Washington DC-based aerospace and aviation ...
People / Tony Barnes is SEKO Logistics' new Asia-Pacific chief operating officer
SEKO Logistics has named Tony Barnes (pictured above) as its new chief operating officer of ...
News / E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
Alibaba has added yet another logistics provider to its growing list of partners, with the ...
People / Kevin Krause new VP ocean services at Seko Logistics
Seko Logistics has appointed Kevin Krause as its vice president of ocean services. Mr Krause joins ...
News / SEKO signs on with Alibaba as retailers and forwarders link up to boost e-commerce
Online retailers and logistics providers are collaborating on technology “ecosystems” to further propel booming cross-border ...
People / SEKO Logistics appoints Jim Mikrut to lead its US home delivery division
SEKO Logistics has appointed Jim Mikrut as vice president of its home delivery business in ...
People / SEKO Logistics appoints new president as it builds next generation of leadership
SEKO Logistics has appointed James Gagne as president, effective January 1 2017. Current president and chief ...
People / SEKO seeks new US partners as Terence Madl takes on network development role
Terence Madl has become SEKO Logistics’ new vice-president of network development, tasked with nurturing the company’s ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam