SEKO Logistics Headlines
News / Seko Logistics acquires majority stake in Australia's Omni-Channel Logistics
Seko’s promise to grow its footprint throughout 2018 continued today as it acquired a majority ...
People / Three senior appointments at Seko Logistics: CFO, CTO and US VP
Seko Logistics has announced three major appointments: a new CFO, CTO and VP for US ...
News / Shippers, forwarders and hauliers now planning for 'no deal' as Brexit looms
Shippers are pushing forwarders for more certainty on post-Brexit customs – some now actively working with a presumption of ...
News / SEKO dismisses Brexit fears and invests £5m in new logistics facility near Heathrow
Following the UK’s decision to leave the EU, SEKO Logistics is bucking the trend and ...
Comment / How we see the future of retail delivery – and what this means for logistics
Consumer attitudes are changing, consumer shopping behaviours are changing and technology is changing. And they’re ...
News / A niche opens up as integrators choose not to bulk up for e-commerce deliveries
Airlines and forwarders have struggled to establish themselves as a competitive alternative to express carriers ...
News / SEKO Logistics geared up and 'open for business' in Mexico
SEKO Logistics is looking to capitalise on its growing automotive business with a significant expansion ...
News / 3PLs forced to act as e-commerce bites deeper into traditional forwarding
3PLs are boosting their final-mile and ‘white glove’ services in Europe, as e-commerce makes greater ...
News / And SEKO Logistics prepares 'watershed expansion' by partner and acquisition
DSV won’t be alone on the acquisition trail this year, as SEKO Logistics this afternoon said ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 4.'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
- 5.Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
- 1. Andrew Thomas on Global Logistic Properties moves into European logistics with Gazeley acquisition
- 2. Asaf Ashar on Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
- 3. Laxminarayan on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. email@example.com on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives