SEKO Logistics Headlines
Comment / How we see the future of retail delivery – and what this means for logistics
Consumer attitudes are changing, consumer shopping behaviours are changing and technology is changing. And they’re ...
News / A niche opens up as integrators choose not to bulk up for e-commerce deliveries
Airlines and forwarders have struggled to establish themselves as a competitive alternative to express carriers ...
News / SEKO Logistics geared up and 'open for business' in Mexico
SEKO Logistics is looking to capitalise on its growing automotive business with a significant expansion ...
News / 3PLs forced to act as e-commerce bites deeper into traditional forwarding
3PLs are boosting their final-mile and ‘white glove’ services in Europe, as e-commerce makes greater ...
News / And SEKO Logistics prepares 'watershed expansion' by partner and acquisition
DSV won’t be alone on the acquisition trail this year, as SEKO Logistics this afternoon said ...
News / Ohio's Rickenbacker joins US airport scramble to capture online retail traffic
In recent years Rickenbacker, the cargo airport of Columbus, Ohio, has become a ‘poster boy’ for ...
People / Seko Logistics appoints Shawn Richard as its first VP global air freight
Seko Logistics has appointed Shawn Richard vice president for global air freight, a new position ...
News / Technology is key to boosting repeat business for e-commerce delivery firms
Forwarders can help retailers keep customers and improve loyalty by offering new channels of communication and ...
News / Retailers that try to copy Amazon's delivery model 'will cease to trade'
The operations director of department store chain John Lewis has urged retailers not to try ...
News / Collaboration in retail logistics the key to competing with the 'gorilla' in the room
Collaboration in retail logistics is key to increasing efficiency, competing against industry giants and cutting congestion, ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 1. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam