SF Express Headlines
Recommends / SF Express ready to break ground on new airport in Hubei
SF Express has agreed to jointly fund the development of a $7.6bn cargo airport in Hubei ...
Recommends / Two 747-400Fs fetch $49m at Alibaba’s Taobao online auction
E-commerce and air cargo became even more intricately linked today when SF Express successfully bid for two ...
Recommends / Top courier spars with leading logistics firm over data
A massive row has broken out between SF Express and Cainiao Networks, Alibaba’s logistics arm, ...
Recommends / UPS and SF Holding announce joint delivery service
Chinese courier service SF Holding has struck a joint venture agreement with UPS to boost ...
Recommends / China logistics giant to build Asia’s largest air freight hub
It’s an ambitious plan, but SF Express is an ambitious company. It has announced plans ...
Recommends / China's major logistics companies seek listings to compete with global rivals
An interesting report from China claims domestic express operators are looking to list on both ...
Recommends / SF Express plans reverse listing as its hunger for investment cash builds
SF Express, which has been eying an IPO for some months, is planning a back-door ...
Recommends / Special delivery: China’s logistics boom
ANZ’s head of technology China has written a blog on the country’s express sector. With ...
News / Could an e-commerce boom and 'the Amazon effect' be the saving of smaller cargo airports?
For aspiring air cargo gateways, the “Amazon effect” may be the new “Aerotropolis”. The concept of ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development