SF Express Headlines
Recommends / SF Express invests $5.9bn to build a freight airport in central China
SF Express appears a step closer to its ambition of becoming the ‘FedEx of China’ with the ...
News / CAL Cargo Airlines swoops to buy last ex-Jade 747-400F after a strong 2017
CAL Cargo Airlines has purchased the last Jade Boeing 747-400ERF for sale, via online auction site ...
Recommends / SF Express ready to break ground on new airport in Hubei
SF Express has agreed to jointly fund the development of a $7.6bn cargo airport in Hubei ...
Recommends / Two 747-400Fs fetch $49m at Alibaba’s Taobao online auction
E-commerce and air cargo became even more intricately linked today when SF Express successfully bid for two ...
Recommends / Top courier spars with leading logistics firm over data
A massive row has broken out between SF Express and Cainiao Networks, Alibaba’s logistics arm, ...
Recommends / UPS and SF Holding announce joint delivery service
Chinese courier service SF Holding has struck a joint venture agreement with UPS to boost ...
Recommends / China logistics giant to build Asia’s largest air freight hub
It’s an ambitious plan, but SF Express is an ambitious company. It has announced plans ...
Recommends / China's major logistics companies seek listings to compete with global rivals
An interesting report from China claims domestic express operators are looking to list on both ...
Recommends / SF Express plans reverse listing as its hunger for investment cash builds
SF Express, which has been eying an IPO for some months, is planning a back-door ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
- 3.COSCO takeover of OOCL threatened by China-US trade spat
- 4.Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
- 5.Firefighting continues on Maersk Honam as it is towed to Dubai
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. Nk on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3. Paul williams on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 4. Alex Lennane on Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder