News / Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
Readjusted shipping schedules and higher-than-expected export volumes have exacerbated congestion at the world’s busiest container terminal, Shanghai. Although ...
Recommends / World’s busiest port grapples with congestion
Unexpected volumes, shipping alliance shake-ups and dense fog has brought chaos to the world’s busiest ...
News / Vessels and executives arrested, a country's supply chain cut-off - this week's round-up on the fall-out from Hanjin
There was little respite for Hanjin this week as the beleaguered carrier chartered a vessel ...
Recommends / Port of Shanghai struggles in quest to be global shipping leader
Struggles over status as the world’s leading maritime hub are continually fascinating. It is a ...
Recommends / Cargo airlines may be forced to exit Shanghai's airports as pax volumes rise
China’s civil aviation authority has warned that cargo airlines may have to move out of ...
News / Singapore port eyes 34 million teu, but Shanghai increases gap to pole position
The number of containers processed at Singapore in 2014 increased by 4% on the previous ...
Recommends / China looks to boost Shangai port volumes with tax break
Shippers exporting through Shanghai’s Yangshan port will receive tax refunds faster than before. As the ...
- 1.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 2.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 3.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 4.Don't believe the hype - there is a long way to go before digitisation revolutionises container shipping, says Alphaliner
- 5.Forwarders warned: 'It's the 21st century, step up or lose out'
- 1. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 2. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 3. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 4. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe