News / Size isn't always important, especially when it comes to port connectivity
Shippers looking for more direct calls in the third choice of export ports may do ...
Recommends / Investigation finds China’s top ports have been ripping off shipping lines for years
Who would have thunk it? That state-owned ports restrict competition and abuse market position to price-gouge ...
News / No peak season for China's air freight market – 'it's been peak season all year'
China’s air freight market may not see much of a peak in volumes this year ...
News / Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
Readjusted shipping schedules and higher-than-expected export volumes have exacerbated congestion at the world’s busiest container terminal, Shanghai. Although ...
Recommends / World’s busiest port grapples with congestion
Unexpected volumes, shipping alliance shake-ups and dense fog has brought chaos to the world’s busiest ...
News / Vessels and executives arrested, a country's supply chain cut-off - this week's round-up on the fall-out from Hanjin
There was little respite for Hanjin this week as the beleaguered carrier chartered a vessel ...
Recommends / Port of Shanghai struggles in quest to be global shipping leader
Struggles over status as the world’s leading maritime hub are continually fascinating. It is a ...
Recommends / Cargo airlines may be forced to exit Shanghai's airports as pax volumes rise
China’s civil aviation authority has warned that cargo airlines may have to move out of ...
News / Singapore port eyes 34 million teu, but Shanghai increases gap to pole position
The number of containers processed at Singapore in 2014 increased by 4% on the previous ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. James on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 4. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 5. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships