News / Size isn't always important, especially when it comes to port connectivity
Shippers looking for more direct calls in the third choice of export ports may do ...
Recommends / Investigation finds China’s top ports have been ripping off shipping lines for years
Who would have thunk it? That state-owned ports restrict competition and abuse market position to price-gouge ...
News / No peak season for China's air freight market – 'it's been peak season all year'
China’s air freight market may not see much of a peak in volumes this year ...
News / Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
Readjusted shipping schedules and higher-than-expected export volumes have exacerbated congestion at the world’s busiest container terminal, Shanghai. Although ...
Recommends / World’s busiest port grapples with congestion
Unexpected volumes, shipping alliance shake-ups and dense fog has brought chaos to the world’s busiest ...
News / Vessels and executives arrested, a country's supply chain cut-off - this week's round-up on the fall-out from Hanjin
There was little respite for Hanjin this week as the beleaguered carrier chartered a vessel ...
Recommends / Port of Shanghai struggles in quest to be global shipping leader
Struggles over status as the world’s leading maritime hub are continually fascinating. It is a ...
Recommends / Cargo airlines may be forced to exit Shanghai's airports as pax volumes rise
China’s civil aviation authority has warned that cargo airlines may have to move out of ...
News / Singapore port eyes 34 million teu, but Shanghai increases gap to pole position
The number of containers processed at Singapore in 2014 increased by 4% on the previous ...
Recommends / China looks to boost Shangai port volumes with tax break
Shippers exporting through Shanghai’s Yangshan port will receive tax refunds faster than before. As the ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 4.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 3. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 4. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. Jordan Blake on Stifel's top 10 'game-changers' in logistics and transport in 2018