Recommends / Investigation finds China’s top ports have been ripping off shipping lines for years
Who would have thunk it? That state-owned ports restrict competition and abuse market position to price-gouge ...
News / Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
Readjusted shipping schedules and higher-than-expected export volumes have exacerbated congestion at the world’s busiest container terminal, Shanghai. Although ...
Recommends / World’s busiest port grapples with congestion
Unexpected volumes, shipping alliance shake-ups and dense fog has brought chaos to the world’s busiest ...
News / Vessels and executives arrested, a country's supply chain cut-off - this week's round-up on the fall-out from Hanjin
There was little respite for Hanjin this week as the beleaguered carrier chartered a vessel ...
Recommends / Port of Shanghai struggles in quest to be global shipping leader
Struggles over status as the world’s leading maritime hub are continually fascinating. It is a ...
Recommends / Cargo airlines may be forced to exit Shanghai's airports as pax volumes rise
China’s civil aviation authority has warned that cargo airlines may have to move out of ...
News / Singapore port eyes 34 million teu, but Shanghai increases gap to pole position
The number of containers processed at Singapore in 2014 increased by 4% on the previous ...
Recommends / China looks to boost Shangai port volumes with tax break
Shippers exporting through Shanghai’s Yangshan port will receive tax refunds faster than before. As the ...
- 1.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 2.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 3.Hamburg Süd fleet could be cut as Maersk faces up to takeover conditions
- 4.Maersk Line set to reflag Hamburg Süd containerships away from Germany
- 5.Cosco takes biggest container line title from Maersk after a bumper Q3
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites