News / Capacity-stricken box lines under fire from European shippers over lost contracts
Container lines have come under fire from European shippers claiming the capacity crisis on eastbound exports has ...
News / Shippers are turning to air freight as ocean shipping wallows
In the face of a weak sea freight sector, shippers are turning to air cargo ...
News / Drive for more profit among shippers makes their logistics planning 'a guessing game'
A deepening conflict between company finance and logistics departments is resulting in inaccurate forecasting, according ...
Recommends / Shippers ask US Congress to weigh in on SOLAS VGM rule
The container-weighing battle in the US continues to rumble on, reports the WSJ. Exporters are ...
News / Shippers will get no cash from air cargo antitrust payments from carriers, court rules
Shippers are not entitled to any funds paid out by airlines to forwarders in the ...
News / Double whammy for forwarders as shippers demand cheaper rates and airlines want more
Forwarders are being squeezed from two sides as shippers and airlines try to find the ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers