News / Frustrated shippers say there's no end in sight to barge congestion at ports
Shippers say they feel powerless over the barge congestion crisis in northern Europe – one believing there may be no ...
News / Shippers Agree: online platforms can take the bother out of booking
Online booking platforms could cut the time it takes shippers to book by as much ...
News / Capacity-stricken box lines under fire from European shippers over lost contracts
Container lines have come under fire from European shippers claiming the capacity crisis on eastbound exports has ...
News / Shippers are turning to air freight as ocean shipping wallows
In the face of a weak sea freight sector, shippers are turning to air cargo ...
News / Drive for more profit among shippers makes their logistics planning 'a guessing game'
A deepening conflict between company finance and logistics departments is resulting in inaccurate forecasting, according ...
Recommends / Shippers ask US Congress to weigh in on SOLAS VGM rule
The container-weighing battle in the US continues to rumble on, reports the WSJ. Exporters are ...
News / Shippers will get no cash from air cargo antitrust payments from carriers, court rules
Shippers are not entitled to any funds paid out by airlines to forwarders in the ...
News / Double whammy for forwarders as shippers demand cheaper rates and airlines want more
Forwarders are being squeezed from two sides as shippers and airlines try to find the ...
- 1.Etihad pulls A330F fleet as US adds new security rules for Middle East airlines
- 2.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Andy Lane on Japanese carriers may need to rationalise merged box fleet as new ships arrive
- 2. Freight logistics on Expansion continues in the Middle East for Crane Worldwide Logistics
- 3. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 4. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 5. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'