News / North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
North American rail operators have been accused by shipper organisations of putting Wall Street analysts before ...
News / Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
Fewer than a quarter of shippers are “very happy” with the air cargo supply chain – there ...
News / Frustrated shippers say there's no end in sight to barge congestion at ports
Shippers say they feel powerless over the barge congestion crisis in northern Europe – one believing there may be no ...
News / Shippers Agree: online platforms can take the bother out of booking
Online booking platforms could cut the time it takes shippers to book by as much ...
News / Capacity-stricken box lines under fire from European shippers over lost contracts
Container lines have come under fire from European shippers claiming the capacity crisis on eastbound exports has ...
News / Shippers are turning to air freight as ocean shipping wallows
In the face of a weak sea freight sector, shippers are turning to air cargo ...
News / Drive for more profit among shippers makes their logistics planning 'a guessing game'
A deepening conflict between company finance and logistics departments is resulting in inaccurate forecasting, according ...
Recommends / Shippers ask US Congress to weigh in on SOLAS VGM rule
The container-weighing battle in the US continues to rumble on, reports the WSJ. Exporters are ...
News / Shippers will get no cash from air cargo antitrust payments from carriers, court rules
Shippers are not entitled to any funds paid out by airlines to forwarders in the ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV