Shipping alliances Headlines
News / PSA grows its business 'despite industry chaos and economic disruption'
Singapore-based port operator PSA International said it managed to grow its container terminal business last ...
News / Box lines will reap consolidation benefits, but 'shippers need not be alarmed'
Despite the radical changes in the container shipping landscape, that will see almost 80% of ...
News / DP World gains ground as H1 investments and acquisitions bear fruit
DP World has continued to gain ground on its competitors, announcing growth in revenues, earnings ...
More than 100 jobs lost as Felixstowe-based Searon Logistics goes into administration
UK haulage and logistics operator Searon Logistics has gone into administration, resulting in the loss of ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 3.MSC tries 'last-resort' emergency surcharge to offset rising cost of fuel
- 4.Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
- 5.Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 1. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 2. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 3. Peter healey on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 4. GRACE M. on Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
- 5. Dan Meir on Raising the bar on safety: are you ready for the new container regulations?