Shipping alliances Headlines
News / Alliance reshuffle brings Rotterdam a Q1 box bonus, but total volumes fall
An increase in container traffic boosted an otherwise poor first quarter for the port of Rotterdam, with ...
News / PSA grows its business 'despite industry chaos and economic disruption'
Singapore-based port operator PSA International said it managed to grow its container terminal business last ...
News / Box lines will reap consolidation benefits, but 'shippers need not be alarmed'
Despite the radical changes in the container shipping landscape, that will see almost 80% of ...
News / DP World gains ground as H1 investments and acquisitions bear fruit
DP World has continued to gain ground on its competitors, announcing growth in revenues, earnings ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 3.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 4.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 5.Analysis: Maersk – relationships matter and bad assets have nowhere to hide
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV