Recommends / Ports and shipping: the need for solutions that cross lines
McKinsey has published a thorough article on the shipping and ports industry. While it notes ...
Recommends / Cosco earnings surge as market recovers
Cosco Shipping has announced a 42% hike in profits for the six months to June ...
Recommends / The 'archaic' liner industry needs unclogging
A thought-provoking article here courtesy of The Barrel Blog from S&P Global Platts on the ...
Recommends / Shipping confidence hits three-year high
“Shipping people are eternally optimistic, with one week of good news seeming to help them ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading