WSJ: Asia state players wield subsidies to dominate shipping
WSJ reports: “Ever since nations began moving goods by sea thousands of years ago, shipping ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
Hapag-Lloyd has become the first of the major container lines to launch an online rate ...
People / Global shipping industry failing to fill the gender pay gap
Ethical and moral standards notwithstanding, companies boasting mixed boards can boast higher profits. Sadly, according to ...
Recommends / Ports and shipping: the need for solutions that cross lines
McKinsey has published a thorough article on the shipping and ports industry. While it notes ...
Recommends / Cosco earnings surge as market recovers
Cosco Shipping has announced a 42% hike in profits for the six months to June ...
Recommends / The 'archaic' liner industry needs unclogging
A thought-provoking article here courtesy of The Barrel Blog from S&P Global Platts on the ...
Recommends / Shipping confidence hits three-year high
“Shipping people are eternally optimistic, with one week of good news seeming to help them ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe