Silk Route Rail Headlines
News / China-Europe rail boom as forwarders latch on to cost advantage for customers
China-Europe rail services are set to triple within three years as demand grows and shippers ...
News / First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
The first train from the UK to China left London Gateway today, heading for Yiwu, ...
News / Shippers draw up April Fools' Day contingency plans as new alliances launch
As the new alliance structure prepares to get underway tomorrow, with the Ocean and THE ...
News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
Recommends / All aboard for ‘One Belt, One Road’? Afghanistan freight train one stop in China’s bigger drive
China is attempting to strengthen ties with Afghanistan to help it boost exports to the ...
Recommends / Slow start for China’s ‘One Belt’ rail freight strategy with lack of return cargo
There have been mixed reports about the success of the China-Europe rail service, and this ...
News / Khorgos could be China's gateway to win Asia-Europe air freight volumes for rail
The significance of China’s mammoth “One Belt, One Road” initiative for Asia-Europe rail freight is ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
- 5.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Backing for FMC probe into controversial demurrage and detention charges
- 2. Celtic on Blockchain start-up brings transparency to shipping
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder