Silk Route Rail Headlines
News / First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
The first train from the UK to China left London Gateway today, heading for Yiwu, ...
News / Shippers draw up April Fools' Day contingency plans as new alliances launch
As the new alliance structure prepares to get underway tomorrow, with the Ocean and THE ...
News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
Recommends / All aboard for ‘One Belt, One Road’? Afghanistan freight train one stop in China’s bigger drive
China is attempting to strengthen ties with Afghanistan to help it boost exports to the ...
Recommends / Slow start for China’s ‘One Belt’ rail freight strategy with lack of return cargo
There have been mixed reports about the success of the China-Europe rail service, and this ...
News / Khorgos could be China's gateway to win Asia-Europe air freight volumes for rail
The significance of China’s mammoth “One Belt, One Road” initiative for Asia-Europe rail freight is ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Maersk suffers a cyber attack causing IT systems to fail
- 4.Air freight shippers hit as volcanic ash plume hits transpacific capacity
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. R.GOPIKRISHNAN on GST will bring new opportunities for logistics firms with local knowledge
- 2. email@example.com on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 3. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?