Silk Way Headlines
News / Full of eastern promise, three new cargo airlines preparing for takeoff
News of three new cargo airlines today. First up is Azerbaijan’s Silk Way Group, which ...
News / Silk Way airline group wins US traffic rights as new aircraft is delivered
Silk Way Airlines and its subsidiaries have fought off complaints from National Air Cargo and ...
News / FedEx is first US cargo carrier to win rights to take off for Cuba
FedEx has become the first US cargo carrier to win rights to operate scheduled air ...
News / Silk Way calls for rival airline to 'play fair' over its plan for US services and a global network
Secretive carrier Silk Way West had hoped to launch a scheduled route to Chicago following ...
News / European freighter operators Cargologicair and SW Italia apply for US air cargo routes
European all-cargo airlines Cargologicair and SW Italia have both filed applications to launch routes to ...
Recommends / Will China's silk road dream turn into a nightmare?
Bloomberg has doubts over the wisdom of China’s One Belt, One Road policy. While acknowledging ...
Recommends / Despite Silk Way West’s 747-8 freighter order, the aircraft's prospects look bleak
While Silk Way West has put in an order for three 747-8Fs, here an analyst ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. email@example.com on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy