Silk Way Headlines
News / Full of eastern promise, three new cargo airlines preparing for takeoff
News of three new cargo airlines today. First up is Azerbaijan’s Silk Way Group, which ...
News / Silk Way airline group wins US traffic rights as new aircraft is delivered
Silk Way Airlines and its subsidiaries have fought off complaints from National Air Cargo and ...
News / FedEx is first US cargo carrier to win rights to take off for Cuba
FedEx has become the first US cargo carrier to win rights to operate scheduled air ...
News / Silk Way calls for rival airline to 'play fair' over its plan for US services and a global network
Secretive carrier Silk Way West had hoped to launch a scheduled route to Chicago following ...
News / European freighter operators Cargologicair and SW Italia apply for US air cargo routes
European all-cargo airlines Cargologicair and SW Italia have both filed applications to launch routes to ...
Recommends / Will China's silk road dream turn into a nightmare?
Bloomberg has doubts over the wisdom of China’s One Belt, One Road policy. While acknowledging ...
Recommends / Despite Silk Way West’s 747-8 freighter order, the aircraft's prospects look bleak
While Silk Way West has put in an order for three 747-8Fs, here an analyst ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 4.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 5.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 1. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers
- 2. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 3. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 4. email@example.com on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital