Silk Way Headlines
News / Full of eastern promise, three new cargo airlines preparing for takeoff
News of three new cargo airlines today. First up is Azerbaijan’s Silk Way Group, which ...
News / Silk Way airline group wins US traffic rights as new aircraft is delivered
Silk Way Airlines and its subsidiaries have fought off complaints from National Air Cargo and ...
News / FedEx is first US cargo carrier to win rights to take off for Cuba
FedEx has become the first US cargo carrier to win rights to operate scheduled air ...
News / Silk Way calls for rival airline to 'play fair' over its plan for US services and a global network
Secretive carrier Silk Way West had hoped to launch a scheduled route to Chicago following ...
News / European freighter operators Cargologicair and SW Italia apply for US air cargo routes
European all-cargo airlines Cargologicair and SW Italia have both filed applications to launch routes to ...
Recommends / Will China's silk road dream turn into a nightmare?
Bloomberg has doubts over the wisdom of China’s One Belt, One Road policy. While acknowledging ...
Recommends / Despite Silk Way West’s 747-8 freighter order, the aircraft's prospects look bleak
While Silk Way West has put in an order for three 747-8Fs, here an analyst ...
- 1.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 2.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 3.Gloomy picture painted for container shipping is lightening, says Alphaliner
- 4.More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
- 5.Peak season a let-down for China-US carriers as ocean rates continue to slide
- 1. Mark Taylor on UPS to build £120m 'world-class' parcel hub at London Gateway logistics park
- 2. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 3. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 4. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 5. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia