Recommends / Freight comes to Farnborough: Silkway opts for an AN-124 and Boeing lands conversion orders
So the Farnborough Airshow – soggy, wet, noisy and busy, with an unmistakeable odour of ...
Recommends / Silk Way AN-12 crashes with loss of seven crew, as EgyptAir investigators focus on CDG groundstaff
It’s a sad day for aviation. While most of the world’s media focuses on the ...
Recommends / ABC's new 'white-tail' aircraft on lease from Boeing
Good article, originally by the WSJ, on why the latest, and unexpectedly timed, delivery of ...
News / Carriers square up for coming battle over Transaero's share of the air cargo market
AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) and Aeroflot will be competing to pick up Transaero’s cargo business once ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs