Singapore Airlines Headlines
News / EC competition watchdog reimposes €776m fine for air cargo cartel carriers
Ten airfreight carriers accused of being in a price-fixing cartel are to have annulled fines totalling €776m ...
Recommends / Cargo boosts Singapore Airlines group results
Singapore Airlines Cargo boosted the group’s overall results, with third-quarter volumes rising 6.6% to give ...
Recommends / Singapore Airlines plans to keep its 747-400 freighter fleet
Singapore Airlines has pledged to keep its eight freighters, despite its Cargo division making a ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers