News / Shippers seeking reliability are eyeing sea/air services to avoid congestion
Poor ocean reliability and high air freight rates are leading to a new focus on sea/air ...
News / 'Haulage at the click of a button' – hi-tech start-up aims to ease port congestion
Singapore start-up Haulio is dragging drayage into the digital age, aiming to ease port congestion ...
News / CrimsonLogic launches plug-and-play blockchain solution OTB
Singapore-based CrimsonLogic has beefed-up its multi-country customs platform with the plug-and-play blockchain solution Open Trade ...
News / Toll City: a logistics group's hi-tech springboard for expansion across Asia
Japan Post’s Toll Group plans to use the launch of its Toll City flagship facility ...
Recommends / Singapore-Chongqing logistics hub takes shape
The Straits Times reports from the Chinese hi-tech manufacturing hub of Chongqing on the visit ...
News / Eric Martin-Neuville to head global forwarding as Geodis revamps regional network
Geodis has undertaken a “root and branch restructuring” of its board, operational team and regional ...
News / PSA unveils digital platform Calista to boost connectivity with shippers and 3PLs
Singapore port operator PSA and logistics software developer CrimsonLogic today released a new trade platform ...
News / E-commerce and pharma piloting strong air freight performance into 2018
Air freight rates may have dipped slightly in December, but as expected, 2017 was a ...
News / PSA reaps reward of partnerships with container lines at Singapore port
Singapore terminal operator PSA saw the benefits of partnering with major shipping lines at its ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. Simon George on MSC opts for Traxens technology to create 50,000 'smart' containers
- 2. John Luis on Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
- 3. LawrenceTeh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 4. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?