Recommends / Singapore-Chongqing logistics hub takes shape
The Straits Times reports from the Chinese hi-tech manufacturing hub of Chongqing on the visit ...
News / Eric Martin-Neuville to head global forwarding as Geodis revamps regional network
Geodis has undertaken a “root and branch restructuring” of its board, operational team and regional ...
News / E-commerce and pharma piloting strong air freight performance into 2018
Air freight rates may have dipped slightly in December, but as expected, 2017 was a ...
News / PSA reaps reward of partnerships with container lines at Singapore port
Singapore terminal operator PSA saw the benefits of partnering with major shipping lines at its ...
News / Time runs out for SE Asian 3PLs to adapt to e-commerce as specialists move in
As the battle for online retail dominance in South-east Asia heats up, time is running out ...
News / Westports eyes THE Alliance services to compensate 2017 throughput drop
Port Klang terminal operator Westports suffered a 9% drop in container throughput last year. In an ...
Container port throughput growth in Q3 the highest for almost seven years
In the clearest sign yet that the lingering effects of the 2009 global financial crisis ...
News / Tomorrow's world today, as automated 'rapid logistics' begin to optimise supply chains
Software start-up Yojee is using artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain technology to optimise freight movements ...
Recommends / Singapore warehouse giant 'picks Chinese bidder' in Asia's biggest buyout
If you needed any proof that warehousing capacity is currently at a premium, look no ...
News / Shippers warn that plan to ease Singapore Customs rules will aid fakes trade
A Singapore government initiative to reform customs procedures to make its massive port more attractive ...
- 1.Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 3.Market Insight: An opportunity for APMM to entice Hapag-Lloyd to join the family
- 4.Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 2. Kyle Stone on Port of Los Angeles eyes creation of manufacturing hub for new cargo flows
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 4. Were Naphtal on Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics
- 5. Frank Wang on How we see the future of retail delivery – and what this means for logistics