News / AF-KLM Cargo strikes a note of optimism as freight figures improve
Air France KLM Cargo claims to have turned the tide in its freight fortunes. But while ...
People / SkyTeam Cargo appoints Nico Van der Linden as its new vice president for the alliance
SkyTeam has appointed Nico Van der Linden as vice president of its Cargo Alliance, replacing ...
News / Cargo-savvy Aeromexico calls on Latin American states to modernise Customs
Aeromexico, which in two years has transformed its cargo business, has urged Latin American countries ...
News / EXCLUSIVE: SkyTeam eyes e-commerce first with worldwide express deliveries flying on one AWB
The SkyTeam Cargo alliance is to boost its e-commerce business by offering express package deliveries ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 4.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 5.Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion